All In

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
A pay-per-view by Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks. Apparently this is the first non-WWE and non-WCW wrestling event in the US to sell 10,000 tickets since 1993. It's at Sears Center near Chicago.

9AM AEST SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND

NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Nick Aldis (c) vs. Cody

ROH World Championship
Jay Lethal (c) vs. winner of Over Budget Battle Royale

Chicago Street Fight
Adam Page vs. Joey Janela

Christopher Daniels vs. Stephen Amell

Kazuchika Okada vs. Marty Scurll

Kenny Omega vs. Pentagón Jr

Bandido, Fénix and Rey Mysterio vs. Kota Ibushi, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson

Britt Baker vs. Chelsea Green vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tessa Blanchard

8AM AEST ZERO HOUR (PRESHOW)

Over Budget Battle Royale - Winner is in the ROH World Championship match

Austin Gunn vs Billy Gunn vs. Brandon Cutler vs. Brian Cage vs. Colt Cabana vs. Ethan Page vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Marko Stunt vs. Moose vs. Punishment Martinez vs. Rocky Romero vs. 3 others

Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe vs. Kazarian and Scorpio Sky

Last edited:

they already have plenty of belts in NJPW.
I mean him coming out with it and being introduced as nwa champ will get more eyes on it should beat juice as well and have two belts

BTW, very pleased to see Joey Janela and Jordynne Grace on this card. Both among the absolute top performers outside of WWE/Impact/NJPW/ROH at the moment.

I don't really want to see them away from the indy scene, but I hope both of them eventually land an NXT gig, if only for the recognition of their hard work and dedication to the business.

It's just streaming, but unlimited views on demand. You can use the app to project it to your tv if your connection is good enough.

Eh, I prefer to buy a download if available. Just means you can watch it at any time without the Internet. I'm guessing at some point the option may come up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you wanted to support them, you could always buy the show but d/l a torrent later...

Are people able to upload a torrent of an MP4 without there being a download option to begin with? Are people somehow recording live streams or VOD releases, converting them to MP4, and then uploading them on torrent sites?

It's not about trying to get it for free, BTW. I spend $35-$40 a month on downloading shows from Game Changer Wrestling, Combat Zone Wrestling and EVOLVE, usually through Smart Mark Video or CZW Studios (which also have streaming and VOD options as well). I'm not against paying for wrestling, as it's a big part of how these companies stay alive (one look at the dwindling CZW live crowds would attest to this, as they can't be making that much from the live gate). It's just about ease of access.

If you can download the show, you can watch it at any time without the Internet, whack it on a portable hard drive and plug it into your tele, or visit a friend or family member who likes wrestling and show them the latest cool s**t that's happening on the indy scene. I know streaming and not having a hard copy of anything is the new thing, but I just prefer to download and keep the show if there's an option to do so.

but the match will be s**t aldis sucks

I'm actually in the other boat. I've always thought he was pretty good, even to the point of being underrated. I quite enjoyed his TNA World Championship run, and it was probably the last time I was drawn into regularly watching TNA.

Given his age (he's still only 31 years old), that he resides in Florida (like half the wrestling world), and the fact that his wife (Mickie James) works for WWE, I'm actually kind of surprised that Aldis hasn't had an NXT run yet. He might have been given an offer and turned it down, or been too tied up with TNA and GFW to be able to make the jump.

I'm actually in the other boat. I've always thought he was pretty good, even to the point of being underrated. I quite enjoyed his TNA World Championship run, and it was probably the last time I was drawn into regularly watching TNA.

Given his age (he's still only 31 years old), that he resides in Florida (like half the wrestling world), and the fact that his wife (Mickie James) works for WWE, I'm actually kind of surprised that Aldis hasn't had an NXT run yet. He might have been given an offer and turned it down, or been too tied up with TNA and GFW to be able to make the jump.
They have no interest in him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back