All not well at the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. I'm simply pointing out that if someone uses my club as a disguise in order to troll supporters of another club then I'd be pretty annoyed and if a poster from my club is too embarrassed to wear the colours I'd be nearly as annoyed. It's just an opinion and you are equally as entitled to yours.

Yes, the childish nature of some posts is quite funny really. I'm not often drawn to respond these days. There's not much future in feeding trolls.

That was all clubs by the way. I fail to see how a persons knowledge of football increases or decreases on the basis of how their team of choice is performing or even funnier as to how they performed in the past.

Back to the original point of this tread, Leons recent comments only emphasise the fact that at least some of the PIes list dont love and want to play for Buckley in the same way they did for Mick. And if that is their mindset, and they know Mick is off the fact he was pushed - primarily because Buckley wanted the gig - it stands to reason they would have lost respect for Bucks over his role in their preferred and proven coach being dumped.

Anyone who has been involved at a footy club knows it is VERY hard for a coach to "get players onside" if there is a disrespect/ issue of trust between player and coach.

IMO this one isnt gonna go away. Its gonna fester and eventually end spectactularly, with either Bucks walking early or certain players moving on (watch this space re Cloke)...

Its not as if Mick Mlathouse didnt lose players too.........

Its not a popularity contest. If Davis didnt have the mental fortitude to play under a new coach, then the new club is better of without him.

As for Cloke, it will be a financial decision should he decide to leave. Ablett didnt leave Geelong because he didnt like the coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back