All not well at the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool - scum & filth supporters getting to together to hate us!
I LOVE IT. Painful it must be. Now to humilate Bummers again - just like the last 2 times, especially the 2011 FINAL!!!!!!

Carlton are the real deal.

They have a ruck division.

Geelong and Hawthorn have not.

Geelong and Hawthorn have #1 ruckmen who can at least jump unlike Jolly and second rucks who won't be rag dolled by players like Gibbs and Laidler who are barely 190cm, unlike Cam Wood.

Geelong and Hawthorn also have teams full of players who look interested and won't roll over and die like Collingwood did last night.

Elaborate my man
Heath Shaw didn't want to be part of the leadership group, but was "forced" by Buckley "to show some ****ing leadership" after the year he had last year.

Dane Swan just didn't see the value in being part of the leadership group under Bucks and asked to be omitted.

Players, in general, are really missing the Malthouses. Nanette was a tremendous influence upon the playing group. A very kind and approachable woman who was the matriarch that the players felt comfortable under (ie. always having players round for dinner, talking to them about personal problems, etc.). She played a HUGE role behind the scenes.

Mick was a great listener as well (which may surprise some). Players could bounce any idea off him and feel like they've been valued.

Bucks and Tania are two very different powerbrokers. Bucks a "my way or the highway" type of guy and Tania is an elitist and a snob.

It's still rather a hollow victory, despite how well Blues played.
On the contrary, it's an enjoyable victory. It's always enjoyable beating an arch-rival. Moreso when one or two of their supporters, such as yourself, try to downplay it by bleating out excuses.

But, despite that, a Round 3 victory it remains. I'm keeping it very much in perspective. :)

Geelong and Hawthorn have #1 ruckmen who can at least jump unlike Jolly and second rucks who won't be rag dolled by players like Gibbs and Laidler who are barely 190cm, unlike Cam Wood.

Geelong and Hawthorn also have teams full of players who look interested and won't roll over and die like Collingwood did last night.

Agree that Geelong and Hawthorn are better than Collingwood but...

Geelong and Hawthorn ruck stocks are not as good as Carlton..

so that is one area Carlton could dominate.

Heath Shaw didn't want to be part of the leadership group, but was "forced" by Buckley "to show some ****ing leadership" after the year he had last year.

Dane Swan just didn't see the value in being part of the leadership group under Bucks and asked to be omitted.

Players, in general, are really missing the Malthouses. Nanette was a tremendous influence upon the playing group. A very kind and approachable woman who was the matriarch that the players felt comfortable under (ie. always having players round for dinner, talking to them about personal problems, etc.). She played a HUGE role behind the scenes.

Mick was a great listener as well (which may surprise some). Players could bounce any idea off him and feel like they've been valued.

Bucks and Tania are two very different powerbrokers. Bucks a "my way or the highway" type of guy and Tania is an elitist and a snob.

fascinating

:eek:

LOL

Your credibility = 0

Why? Carlton beats a struggling losing grand finalist in collingwood and
Carlton are world beaters, April premiers. Fremantle defeats last premiers,
And still the best team in the league, and I can't consider a team which, IMO
Has more talent across the board than Carlton, a contender.....

Maybe my credibility is zero but so is your I.Q.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, a coach should be judged by how much of a lady that his wife is.

Tania showed her true colours when she wore that G-String to the Brownlow.

tania-buckley-let-kath-kim-pick-her-dress-146732.jpg

now she is just a frummy short Italian mumma who eats too much pasta and has no time for anyone else except her image in the mirror.

Tania Buckley to Collingwood is like Yoko Ono was to the Beatles.

I agree, a coach should be judged by how much of a lady that his wife is.

Tania showed her true colours when she wore that G-String to the Brownlow.

tania-buckley-let-kath-kim-pick-her-dress-146732.jpg

now she is just a frummy short Italian mumma who eats too much pasta and has not time for anyone else except her image in the mirror.

Tania Buckley to Collingwood is like Yoko Ono was to the Beatles.

U need to stop talking so much s**t. And last time I checked Tania wasn't Italian
She was Australian. And good luck to her and what she chooses to do. Wtf has Tania gotto do with an out of form collingwood.

Surely you jest.

Beating a contender opposition when the circumstances are heavily stacked in your favour is rather hollow. It's expected that you win and win well. If we had caught any of our challengers in the state we are in and demolished them, it would be the same, hollow. There's not much to actually gain out of it because it is not a true indicator or measure, period. It was a nice win for the Blues but some perspective is needed.

On the contrary, it's an enjoyable victory. It's always enjoyable beating an arch-rival. Moreso when one or two of their supporters, such as yourself, try to downplay it by bleating out excuses.

But, despite that, a Round 3 victory it remains. I'm keeping it very much in perspective. :)

There's no excuses to bleat out, it's simply the facts. Please point out anything that I said that was wrong or incorrect. You can't. As I said, we lost 2 key players early, down on rotations, already had underdone players trying to gain match fitness and on top of that you had an extra 2 days on us which compounded our woes. Them's the breaks I know but that's the truth.

Unfortunately that's the hand we have been dealt at this point in time. I can't recall the last time anyone caught us like this in the state that we are in.

lol, it ain't even slightly hollow mate

Beating a contender opposition when the circumstances are heavily stacked in your favour is rather hollow. It's expected that you win and win well. If we had caught any of our challengers in the state we are in and demolished them, it would be the same, hollow. There's not much to actually gain out of it because it is not a true indicator or measure, period. It was a nice win for the Blues but some perspective is needed.

Lol these threads are funny big deal they have made a slow start but has anyone figured out it could be a ploy to peak at the end of the year?

There's no excuses to bleat out, it's simply the facts. Please point out anything that I said that was wrong or incorrect. You can't. As I said, we lost 2 key players early, down on rotations, already had underdone players trying to gain match fitness and on top of that you had an extra 2 days on us which compounded our woes. Them's the breaks I know but that's the truth.

Unfortunately that's the hand we have been dealt at this point in time. I can't recall the last time anyone caught us like this in the state that we are in.

You lost because you couldnt get your hands on the ball in the middle. It has to be said that Collingwoods rucks are bordering on the worse in the AFL at present. Your midfield was smashed as a result and the game was never really in question. Ball and Reids injury has only offered a sorry excuse for Collingwood supporters as the game was over well before they went down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back