Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarke, please vote for Cad. I need this win buddy. I need it bad.
Triple posts are always good at sucking me in. You deserve my support.

Cadsky Pie 4 Life

MarcMaverick you and I both brother, ride off into the sunset tonight and let’s lynch Cadsky.

Triple posts are always good at sucking me in. You deserve my support.

Cadsky Pie 4 Life

MarcMaverick you and I both brother, ride off into the sunset tonight and let’s lynch Cadsky.
Also, might I add, you’re not being a little bitch like Cadsky is. Just food for thought.

Joker might only have three. I’m gathering that you don’t get to replenish your numbers until after one of you dies ClarkeM ?
I’m not the Joker. Joker has to have 1-3 people left including themselves otherwise the game would be over by now given they get up to 4 recruits. Ridiculously OP.

Cadsky playing us all a fool here. I believe Cadsky is The Joker and needs to be lynched.

Looking forward to seeing you swing late with your votes Joker Recruits… will be telling in a desperate attempt at deflection. Hey DERO, where are you swinging big guy? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadsky is throwing out accusations left and right without verifiable proof. What is Cad hiding? What is in Cads closet?
He accused you yesterday and is going at you again today. Between you and I, let’s just sit back, switch off from posting and watch the show come 6pm. It’ll tell us everything we need to know. You in?

Maverick please..have some dignity man!
I have checked and if Joker's pack was 4 to our 3 they'd have won.
Which means what?

I'm happy to assist solos with winning because Maverick doing nothing, then winning would not be great for the game imho.

Now to the surprise twist and hats off cos it is funny and clever
Trouble is, it doesn't guarantee that we can work out who everyone is.

As Maverick turns out to be VOLDEMORT
And Ding was recruited
Can we surmise that
CHIP is in fact THE Joker?
Pie 4 Life

I think we can.
And Maverick is certainly a recruit unless they have a file with photos on him and have enforced silence.😛

So we know Chip Mav and Ding for sure.

We can still win...well not me.. but as us v them.

Also, I tried to take out Dr Fang, but I guess he had the Nazar.
DR Acula is tricky.
Is he the swing vote?

I aasume Cadsky is Vader but I've been so wrong I no longer assume anything.
Is there anyone you haven’t accused of being The Joker yet or?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back