Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. I don't even care anymore. I'm Vadar. Lynch me tomorrow if you want but today's no good, I've got the nazar, so you might aswell try for Joker. Today was a test to see who would vote me (since I have nazar) these guys below are your Joker faction.

ClarkeM
Chipmunk
MarcMaverick
Jmoo wan

I tried to kill MarcMaverick two nights ago and missed, so assumed he was Joker as I thought all other night immune roles were known. If what you say is correct myblueroan, then im happy to vote Chipmunk although I really don't think MM deserves to make it to the end.

Pie 4 Life

Enough being silly.
I was with Ru who sees truly.
We got real roles. Not just 'villain'. I also had this confirmed by Pie.
If the true seeing had gone, Maverick would have read Villain.
So you’re teammates with RU who is now dead and can’t verify. Seems legit.

Once again, what’s your role and how is it not the wildcard?

Ok. I don't even care anymore. I'm Vadar. Lynch me tomorrow if you want but today's no good, I've got the nazar, so you might aswell try for Joker. Today was a test to see who would vote me (since I have nazar) these guys below are your Joker faction.

ClarkeM
Chipmunk
MarcMaverick
Jmoo wan

I tried to kill MarcMaverick two nights ago and missed, so assumed he was Joker as I thought all other night immune roles were known. If what you say is correct myblueroan, then im happy to vote Chipmunk although I really don't think MM deserves to make it to the end.

Pie 4 Life
I agree entirely and I'm trying to help you win. (I think...) Can you and Dero figure out how they could have that many and not have won already? Someone replaced Ding? If Jmoo is voting with them we've lost haven't we?

What am I missing here?
And yes, absolutely..I'm Leatherhead and we were the only group that got true seers. You can trust the info.

So you’re teammates with RU who is now dead and can’t verify. Seems legit.

Once again, what’s your role and how is it not the wildcard?
You knowfootypie was Bates 2. The Wild Card.
Why are you asking innane questions?😂
Do you need to de-program?
Need some oil?

You knowfootypie was Bates 2. The Wild Card.
Why are you asking innane questions?😂
Do you need to de-program?
Need some oil?
Was he? I killed him last night, seemed suss. Did it say wildcard when he died?

I agree entirely and I'm trying to help you win. (I think...) Can you and Dero figure out how they could have that many and not have won already? Someone replaced Ding? If Jmoo is voting with them we've lost haven't we?

What am I missing here?
And yes, absolutely..I'm Leatherhead and we were the only group that got true seers. You can trust the info.
I assume jmoo is not a recruit but just following along and enjoying the chaos. It seems his style. That leaves 3 jokers vs 4. I'll be killing jmoo tonight. That'll leave a 3 v 3 tomorrow after they recruit one of you or dero unless either of you also die over night which will give me my win con, so I doubt they'll be that kind. Tomorrow you can lynch me.

I assume jmoo is not a recruit but just following along and enjoying the chaos. It seems his style. That leaves 3 jokers vs 4. I'll be killing jmoo tonight. That'll leave a 3 v 3 tomorrow after they recruit one of you or dero unless either of you also die over night which will give me my win con, so I doubt they'll be that kind. Tomorrow you can lynch me.

Do we know who has the Pazuzu right now? Surely we lose someone with that.
Who will you send amulet to? ( if you wanna say)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ClarkeM
Chipmunk
MarcMaverick
Jmoo wan

Pie 4 Life
There can’t possibly be 4 you dickhead. The game would be over. I’m not a recruit either so stick it.

This is a very well concocted play from you but I don’t buy it one bit.

There can’t possibly be 4 you dickhead. The game would be over. I’m not a recruit either so stick it.

This is a very well concocted play from you but I don’t buy it one bit.
Suit yourself. You'll find out tonight.

No idea about the pazuzu but you'll be getting the nazar.

BTW if you are somehow the Joker and played us all, then well done to you, you deserve the win regardless. Played the best game out of everyone here. That's why you'll get the nazar.

killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

The end is near for our killers and just about everyone was done with finger pointing, as some stood up and made big revelations, while others kept to themselves, preferring to keep the status quo. When all was said and done, two clear candidates emerged as the lynch options. While it looked likely that one had the edge, just as the village’s choice looked to be gone, they pulled out the Nazar and said ‘Not today Satan’.

It blocked the kill, but then disappeared with its final use. Just as it did, a hush fell over the town and Sadako Yamamura popped up for a guest appearance to utter the words “Seven players”. It was the words that signalled the end of the Pazuzu and Nazar, with the Pazuzu exploding in the hands of the poor soul that held it. That poor soul was Jason Vorhees who had played a ripper game to-date, but was no longer capable of causing more havoc.

SENT TO HELL:

ClarkeM (Jason Voorhees/Joker recruit) killed by the exploding Pazuzu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back