Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

The end is near for our killers and just about everyone was done with finger pointing, as some stood up and made big revelations, while others kept to themselves, preferring to keep the status quo. When all was said and done, two clear candidates emerged as the lynch options. While it looked likely that one had the edge, just as the village’s choice looked to be gone, they pulled out the Nazar and said ‘Not today Satan’.

It blocked the kill, but then disappeared with its final use. Just as it did, a hush fell over the town and Sadako Yamamura popped up for a guest appearance to utter the words “Seven players”. It was the words that signalled the end of the Pazuzu and Nazar, with the Pazuzu exploding in the hands of the poor soul that held it. That poor soul was Jason Vorhees who had played a ripper game to-date, but was no longer capable of causing more havoc.

SENT TO HELL:

ClarkeM (Jason Voorhees/Joker recruit) killed by the exploding Pazuzu
I thought it was sent to me! Does this mean Chipmunk lied?

Nice work Chippy old bean.
That was stellar fooling.

As I said in my PM, I’m taking nothing
for granted. Who knows if you’ve misread a rule or there’s a late twist and you look really foolish.

As I said in my PM, I’m taking nothing
for granted. Who knows if you’ve misread a rule or there’s a late twist and you look really foolish.
this is a really weird line break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

In a shock to precisely no one given the roles left, the night was quiet. Everyone was keeping coy about their actions as the town was split into two precise factions. Those who love The Joker - or are forced to love him - and those who need to take him down. In some cases, lines were blurred, allegiances were made, but who will come out on top? Let's see how the vote goes today.

NO ONE WAS SENT TO HELL

Chipmunk
DERO
MarcMaverick
Cadsky
jmoo wan
myblueroan

We'll finish this phase once votes are in.

you can’t pick your family, but you can pick your friends.

look, I’m dirty I didn’t end up on team joker but I’ll get over it in time.
you were my plan B, C and D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back