Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Live scenes of jmoo wan

Ukulele Hammock GIF by Northern Illinois University

(Log in to remove this ad.)

killer-slashers-image-jpeg.1568003

It was the end of a long week of death. Unless you were Wraith of course. But otherwise, there was plenty of blood split across all the PMs. From an Alien who drove the humanoids insane, to multiple back-stabbing villains, alliances and plenty of some friendships along the way, there was much to remember about this All-Stars Killers week.

The Joker sat there cackling to himself about how he had defied the odds of timezones, a couple of recruits dying before they reached him, and having to recruit Dracula just to take the win. Having lost to additional recruits in the past 24 hours, The Joker had been able to step over their corpses and bring in Dracula, and Voldemort, the latter of whom he had been impersonating for the first half of the week.

Despite the best efforts of Darth Vader, Leatherface and Wraith, they were just outnumbered. In the final battle, The Joker knew he had the numbers despite Dracula threatening to extort him. Though Dracula had three different ways to win in the final frontier, he remained loyal to the British supervillain, much to the dismay of his fellow villains.

Though no one ended up dying in the end, poor Darth Vader and Wraith were left partying on their own, as The Joker's team went one-up with the main man declaring "Leatherface deserves the win too".

So unlike 12 months ago when the game ended in a bloody battle, this time, it was a war of attrition, and The Joker and his crew outlasted, and outnumbered the opposition.

Congratulations to Chipmunk (The Joker) and his recruits, jmoo wan and MarcMaverick as well as myblueroan who was added to the party post-lynch.

Thanks for everyone playing, and hope you enjoyed. I've been your host Pie 4 Life, and keep killing, killers.

Wow that was tough. Thanks for the game Pie 4 Life

Special mention to Dingster - when I finally got a recruit through he was solid gold.

I think everyone had a big part to play, even MarcMaverick coming up clutch as the decoy.

Until the next game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back