Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you to all for playing. Thank you for the enthralling game P4L. Finally got the W, for that I am grateful.

And finally

Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS
wolf GIF
wolf howling GIF
Party Cartoon GIF by Lindsey Lea

For the record, hard jmoo wan voted for Chip, he still would have taken the win, but with Cadsky and DERO instead, so he was sitting pretty the last day.

Thanks for a great game everyone (mostly)!

I was hoping to cause more chaos but it was a little too hard this time being so busy this weekend. Gave it everything I could - even dreamt last night that my partner absolutely cracked at it me for playing werewolf while on a getaway. Credit where it’s due, they didn’t have a clue haha.

Thanks for a great game everyone (mostly)!

I was hoping to cause more chaos but it was a little too hard this time being so busy this weekend. Gave it everything I could - even dreamt last night that my partner absolutely cracked at it me for playing werewolf while on a getaway. Credit where it’s due, they didn’t have a clue haha.
hah - at least now you and your partner can enjoy your holiday - I hope you boys have a great time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[USER=51017]jmoo wan
I was surprised you played the long game and didn't bite sooner. Which faction/who was the most tempting?
i think i had three votes the whole game, 2 of which came from DERO, so i wasn’t going to give up my night immunity and planned to Bradbury my way home when it was clear there was a large faction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back