Racing All Star Mile 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Vote Kolding for me.. i know Melody Belle will get enough votes to get in.

Might be a bit early in voting, but there are a lot of crabs in the top 10 as of 10am

Was same last year - around half fell out but its a good guide as to which absolute scrubbers will make it.

Was same last year - around half fell out but its a good guide as to which absolute scrubbers will make it.
Hahaha so many scrubbers and 3YOs atm.

I assume that once all the friends of friends votes are done over the next few days that the better horses start to receive votes as they compete in the bigger races over the next few weeks?

Hahaha so many scrubbers and 3YOs atm.

I assume that once all the friends of friends votes are done over the next few days that the better horses start to receive votes as they compete in the bigger races over the next few weeks?

Yeah the better horses get more votes as time goes on - you are right there are some ludicrous 3yo nominations.

Yeah the better horses get more votes as time goes on - you are right there are some ludicrous 3yo nominations.
They should cap the number of 3YOs that can get in via votes. There's a good chance that there are 4+ 3YOs from votes alone, let alone if the Guineas winner isn't in the top 10.

Star Missile on the Urbie path, 800 owners and Eurell rallying the troops

As I said last year - will vote for it if owner lets me nut in her

They should cap the number of 3YOs that can get in via votes. There's a good chance that there are 4+ 3YOs from votes alone, let alone if the Guineas winner isn't in the top 10.

Meh - will just make it easier to find the winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voted Kolding, I think club members get access to whatever course is hosting which means I’ll get my first peak inside the Caulfield members

i dont understand voting early. Just wait until you see which horse is likely to get in and is your fave to win and vote that. Might narrow your odds on getting picked even if it still is 20k to 1

Don't even do that - pick the one at the top of the market that has the lowest votes but will still get in (i.e. Alizee last year)

BGTYM trainer saying don't vote for him because if he runs there would only be NINE WEEKS between ASM and the Doomben 10,000 which he wants to target.

FML Australian trainers are s**t

BGTYM trainer saying don't vote for him because if he runs there would only be NINE WEEKS between ASM and the Doomben 10,000 which he wants to target.

FML Australian trainers are s**t
I think the voting period is open far too long. So many nuffies have already submitted votes and we are yet to even see most of these horses since the spring.

Think this year's is over 4 weeks. Opening voting just before the Orr should be plenty of time (~2.5 weeks) and provide enough insight as to what each horse is aiming for.

Alligator Blood may also look at the QLD carnival before targeting the Golden Eagle > https://www.racenet.com.au/news/all...t-locked-in--despite-official--tweet-20200119

Wonder if this does the job:

G'Day Punters,

If you still haven't cast your All-Star Mile vote, we've found a cause - and a horse - that's worth getting behind!

The owners of Group One-winning mare Aristia are doing their bit for our retired racing champs by pledging 10% of their All-Star Mile prizemoney to Living Legends, providing she secures a start in the $5 million marquee event.

And if that's not enough, managing part-owner First Light Racing is also offering up one $500 pub voucher for the lucky punter that registers their vote and gets plucked out of the random draw.

To enter the draw, simply cast your vote for Aristia and forward the All-Star Mile email confirmation to info@firstlightracing.com.au by 5pm on Monday, February 3.

The winner will be notified by phone and email by 5pm on Wednesday, February 5. (Full T&Cs here)

Really hoping Regal Power doesn't get in and is forced to go the BMW/Aus Cup route. Mile runs weren't up to that level and looks a genuine mile n halfer.
Does Peters not want to do both Aus Cup and ASM? Would've thought he learnt his lesson after Arcadia Queen's spring program

Remove this Banner Ad

Back