Racing All Star Mile 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I missing something BoD has placed 3rd in a weak Kingston Town as his only G1 WFA placing.

FI has already placed in a Melbourne WFA G1?

BoD won a Cantala with minimum. When handicapped appropriately he couldn't get within 3L of FI or win a weak railway with every conceivable chance. Ones a dual G1 winner, the other singular.
Not to mentioned head to head FI smashed him in the Cantala at only 1kg difference.

Am I missing something BoD has placed 3rd in a weak Kingston Town as his only G1 WFA placing.

FI has already placed in a Melbourne WFA G1?

BoD won a Cantala with minimum. When handicapped appropriately he couldn't get within 3L of FI or win a weak railway with every conceivable chance. Ones a dual G1 winner, the other singular.

Yes you have - BOD also placed in a Feehan at WFA :thumbsu: giving him 100% more WFA placings than FI

And the original topic is that FI is not a WFA horse - feel free to come back when he has won a WFA race boys :thumbsu:

And he isn't overs because he won't get a start unless he wins a qualifier - so just save your coin and back him in that.
WFA races need more than just the one horse to be in them. 2nd 3rd, 4th etc are WFA quality horses too ...

Heart Of Puissance might make things interesting - not to say he will win it. Fair argument to say he should be undefeated from 3 starts after that appalling ride in start before a spell when still ran 3rd. Unusual preparation though - will apparently be going around in a BM78 next Sunday to kick off his prep.

Currently $41 on SB.

Top 10 announced shortly. Despite opening up NZ votes, seemingly more interest and a lot more advertising, this year's vote had 4k less than last year.

Suspect they didn't quite pick up all the "double votes" from last year

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen on MB as well, had a nibble at $8.25 using the power play on SB

SB have been s**t of late
Promos s**t, power up s**t
Customer service s**t

Facebook posts mocking thier punters bets

They can GAGF have put my money through Lads of late
Thinking of closing the SB account and opening a Bet365

Any of you gents use Bet365?
Bet365 let you on until you land a couple of good bets. Then you’re down to the minimum bet limits. One of the worst, if not the worst.

I cleaned up 2 springs ago and 365 didn't flag my account. I ordered a 365 mastercard and was basically using that as my day to day spending and saving my normal pay when I went on a good run. One of my mates who did the same as me but withdrew his money to his bank account got flagged and was limited to $5 bets on things. Maybe it is the withdrawal of large amounts that gets your account reviewed? Bet365 is by far the best however due to the fixed price guarantee promo

That’s s**t as

Yep SB Power Play has gone from one of the top boosts to the worst for me. Still better than nothing

SB have been s**t of late
Promos s**t, power up s**t
Customer service s**t

Facebook posts mocking thier punters bets

They can GAGF have put my money through Lads of late
Thinking of closing the SB account and opening a Bet365

Any of you gents use Bet365?

I have an account with every main corporate who haven't banned me yet and B365 are my personal favourites for horse racing:

- Generally competitive pricing, usually up there with the best of the corporates
- Don’t seem to adjust their markets as quickly as a BetEasy for example so you don’t have to move quite as fast to get a bet on
- A few 2nd or 3rd bonus bet back races every Saturday
- Tomorrows promo- place a bet on any other race at Caulfield & get a corresponding bonus bet on the Blue Diamond up to $50. So you can have your $50 on something in race 1 or 2, get a bonus back if you run 2nd or 3rd, and a free $50 bonus to use on the big race
- Price protection: if the final official price is greater than what you took they’ll pay you out at the bigger odds

Also like TABTouch for their “Run 2nd get up to $50 cash back” Superpicks, Sportsbet still do a good number of bonus back 2nd & 3rd races and Unibet's Reboost seems to be the most generous, & you can use it until you win. But B365 have the best racing offering overall imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back