All-Star Mile 2021 - Vote 1 The Harrovian - no Dominion Servers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

But Gatting beat MJ who won an ASM?

*cue the CYE music*

The 4yo MJ certainly did not win an ASM - this one race form analysis you use is pointless.

I will now choose the 2020 Cantala as my form reference - oh dear - he can't run no good anymore :(

Random trivia - Mr Catty has not run back to back placings in the same prep since his 3yo days.

Has also flattered to deceive in his three wet track runs (not that I am doing the form for a rain affected surface)

This’ll be the triple back up for Fifty Stars this weekend, and dropping back from 2000!
If they go helter skelter he’ll be the last one standing

If he wins after last week's 'effort' that may be it for me and the sport of kings.

If the rain comes and we get a soft track the Camel has this race at his mercy

God I hope the rain doesn't come

If it had a run under his belt would be clear on top selection - that is the only query for mine. But it was utterly stupid he opened same price as Mugatoo. Can see him trading down to $7 BSP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it had a run under his belt would be clear on top selection - that is the only query for mine. But it was utterly stupid he opened same price as Mugatoo. Can see him trading down to $7 BSP.

Already there as doubts over the Queen mount. Probabeel now fave on the fair

We should get a decent pace. We can hope for a fair track but it is the Valley so thats about a 25 percent chance. I think Probabeel is the best WFA horse going around at the moment but i wont bet on it until i see how the track races. What a pussy Sir Dragonet is, these overseas horses may be decent but my god they are soft.

Sensible post is sensible.

There is an article in the Hun today which suggests the ASM should always be run at Moonee Valley. The guy who wrote that should be sacked immediately. Yesterdays race was a farce of the highest order. Thank god they are bulldozing the place soon. They need to replace the track manager too, too many biased tracks is incompetence

There is an article in the Hun today which suggests the ASM should always be run at Moonee Valley. The guy who wrote that should be sacked immediately. Yesterdays race was a farce of the highest order. Thank god they are bulldozing the place soon. They need to replace the track manager too, too many biased tracks is incompetence
I thought track was fairly even both 1/2 were in hopeless positions and managed to hit the line. Early in the day yes, but then rain, and you cant have a go at the weather.

It was looking bad early but got there.

I'm completely fine with track shapes favouring certain racing patterns, it's part of any form of racing. Its only when you get fast lanes on the rails etc that it's s**t

There was 2 fast lanes and anything that pulled out wide just stopped. That is the worst type of bias because there was no room to manouvre. Anyway i saved my money for the day but if you owned a horse that was set for the race and couldnt win before the race was even run you would be very disappointed.

Brent Zerafa agrees with always having it at the Valley. That’s all you need to know.

The rain probably saved them from an horrendously embarrassing result in the end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back