All-Star Mile

Remove this Banner Ad

magoo2912

Debutant
Nov 3, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Hello Team,

Racing Victoria have invented the All-Star mile, a horse race where the top 10 most popular horses + 4 wild card entries get to compete in the worlds richest race run over a mile, the winner gets around $2.2 mil while the horse that runs last will get around $90,000. Now what will also happen is each horse will have an owner for the day and will be eligible to win between $10K and $250K depending where the horse finishes.

I own 2.5% in a 3yo filly named Amphitrite she is an absolute gun over a mile having already won the group 1 Thousand Guineas and the Group 2 Edward Manifold stakes, and while there is a very large ownership group we need as many votes as we can get to make sure that we qualify for the top 10, we expect that we require between 4000-5000 votes and we are currently sitting on 2139 and 7th on the list. The leader in the votes has 800 owners but is basically in the race to get $90k while the race favourite The Autumn sun is sitting 2nd on the list is Doubtful of even running.

So i not only want your vote I think she is a genuine chance of winning the race, she has been out for a long spell and is due to have a trial on Tuesday, so please click the link enter your details and give us a vote, you don't have to do anything else (except get you family and friends on too) or know anything about horse racing, By clicking Here.

Untitled.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back