All-stars Game Friday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Bluke

Senior List
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Is the Indigenous All-Stars game going to be telecast anywhere? I can't find it and would have thought Fox would cover it?

Thats Lame. But thanks for the direction, I'll stream it online!

Not sure why it wouldn't be televised, not like there's anyhting else on a Friday night that's taking the audience away from it. I assume the club will record it anyway, so at best we may get a few highlights on the website a day or 2 after the game.

What sort of mickey mouse ******* s**t is this

What is the ******* point to being a powerhouse club when you

a)let the afl run roughshod over you
b)dont poach and steal and generally bully the rest of the comp when it comes to the best staff and
C) cant stream ******* games that arent telecast - those dribbleheads at at port can stream it ffs - what - is it because our membership base are all around a thousand years old the eagles think noone will know how to drive it?

* you eagles - useless campaigners

Ch7 can't telecast night WAFL games at Leederville Oval because the lights aren't bright enough, probably why this game is not being telecast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year or the year before that, the All Stars game had a live stream on Youtube. Anybody know if there is seating available with the general admission tickets or just the reserved?

Last year or the year before that, the All Stars game had a live stream on Youtube. Anybody know if there is seating available with the general admission tickets or just the reserved?

Yeah its a bit embarrassing that Richmond can stream there game from Darwin but we cant manage to do it from Subiaco :D

If I can figure out how to use the camera on my phone I will hopefully be able to record some footage. Maybe even up to 6 minutes long and don't worry it will definitely be shaky.
Don't forget to hold half a finger over the lense.

What sort of mickey mouse ******* s**t is this

What is the ******* point to being a powerhouse club when you

a)let the afl run roughshod over you
b)dont poach and steal and generally bully the rest of the comp when it comes to the best staff and
C) cant stream ******* games that arent telecast - those dribbleheads at at port can stream it ffs - what - is it because our membership base are all around a thousand years old the eagles think noone will know how to drive it?

**** you eagles - useless campaigners

yep agree, as much as I dislike Eddie Maguire, can you imagine him at the eagles. If I walked past Cransberg in the streets I wouldn't even recognise him. Stand up for west coast for f sake

It's not even on Foxtel?

I really hope the AFL record the game and have a replay of it on their website. Really want to see how the team and especially our young kids play.

It's not even on Foxtel?

I really hope the AFL record the game and have a replay of it on their website. Really want to see how the team and especially our young kids play.

Exactly. What's the point of having a game to showcase the indigenous stars of the game and then not showcase it? The AFL are muppets, and as Kranky Al said earlier for a powerhouse club we are often soft as butter. Stand up Ya bunch of pansies!!

YEP...WCE management roll over as easily as Liberace!
Last yrs jumper fiasco showed how pissweak our management can be. Letting our opponent wear their home strip at our ground was pathetic!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back