Oppo Camp All things Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies sold their future gambling away 2 first round picks for another midfielder. One of those firsts they could have recruited a key forward. Hope it comes back to bite them...

The Beam trade could come to bite the Pies. Recruiting an injury prone 29 year old could be a bit like GWS recruiting Lids.

The trade didn't work out this well for them

DpiMVViU0AE0tWb.jpg

Says a lot about that poster typical Collingwood scum so I shouldn’t really be surprised that it would have a photo of a little Richmond kid crying who had his ball stolen at a game . campaigner

youve won 2 since the 50s and won the majority in ww1 and nazi germany era

if only u had cups for your grand final losses nobody would be close
Salty
Factual history

3 in a row over you guys

Dyer said Richmond had the best team anyone could ever assemble

BLOODY COLLINGWOOD

congrats on the moral premiership CFC2010

colonwood minnows

thank u for tagging me on your board btw and the answer is yes, 2 firsts is too much for an injury prone 29 yo in beams
Lucky with what we got back the points equate with discount to pick 18
So in all lie hood we finish top 6 we get him CHEAP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Beam trade could come to bite the Pies. Recruiting an injury prone 29 year old could be a bit like GWS recruiting Lids.

The trade didn't work out this well for them

DpiMVViU0AE0tWb.jpg
What a moron. Thomas is s**t. Bloke must be as dumb as dogshit or worse. Not the full quid clearly

Apparently clubs need to use 2 first round picks over a 4 year period which is rolling. Obviously some variations to this. Including this draft I can only remember them using one 1st round pick in past 4 drafts. Plus they don’t have a first rounder next year so guessing they have to trade one in and use it which is odd.

Apparently clubs need to use 2 first round picks over a 4 year period which is rolling. Obviously some variations to this. Including this draft I can only remember them using one 1st round pick in past 4 drafts. Plus they don’t have a first rounder next year so guessing they have to trade one in and use it which is odd.
Re-starts in 2019 due to the ' get ablett back to geelong rort ' .

Any future 2019 draft picks used his year will count towards the 4 year rolling period.

Pies have already used 1 and now have only 1 left to use in a trade in years 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022, ditto the druggies unless they trade in a 1st rounder over that time.

Edit: afl will probably abolish that 4 year period as well as soon as a player wants in at one of those two clubs.

they are delusional they think Beams is gonna get them a flag from the rehab group

2 first rounders is hilarious for a 30 year old injury prone dude, going to the club with the hardest concrete training surface

they clearly think their time is now, gonna laugh so hard when they miss finals due to having to play more top 8 teams with the harder draw

Who have they got that is worth a first round pick and isn't injury prone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back