Oppo Camp All things Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

fd2542209897ad8dccba7d589b6b7e89

The 1992 SANFL flag is only Premiership Nafan has won.

In the AFL Nafan holds the record for being involved in the most games as a player / coach (442) without having won a premiership

What level did he take lions to in recent years , Ive gotta be honest , I never noticed in times we played them , maybe thats just me
I mean he elevates the midfield squad to another level. If he's fit he's bloody good. Their midfield won't really have a weak link in it's rotations. Pretty handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I recall correctly - didn't he make his decision cause he thought the Pies were closer to a flag than the Tigers (2017 Premiers, 2019 GF) were at the time ??

He thought their list was better than ours at the time he moved, which was in 2015, and thought they were a couple of years away from being able to win a flag, remind me which club won a flag a couple of years after he moved to Collingwood? :D

So glad those flogs lost yesterday......and lost by a slim margin. So Collingflog.

Could you imagine all of the absolute crap that would have be wheeled out this week in regards to how they have come back from their long list of injuries and bla , bla , bla.....We will still have to listen about their brave loss to GWS. You lost.........NO CUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back