Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate of increase in new cases has dropped from 25-30% last week to 13-15%.
If you don't do community testing you don't get new case results.
You'd only get it if you were seriously ill and had to be hospitalised
Meanwhile community undiagnosed spread will escalate.
Hopefully the stay home measures counter this enough to still flatten the curve.

New Government App and WhatsApp feature:-

"Today we have been able to put in place the WhatsApp feature, and if you simply go into WhatsApp and type in "oz.gov.au/whatsapp" you will get access to a new messaging service which enables us to talk to more Australians in terms of basic health advice, updates on the measures that are being put in place by State and Federal Governments, and that will assist you to get to be accurate and timely information about what is being done by governments around the country to support you and your family."

3ad6af69-8ae8-4a2f-a0e6-04f47f0a5ad0.jpg

206aaab6-a363-4177-81b0-d86fe1f86010.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Official Govt Coronavirus App now available on the App Store ...

If you don't do community testing you don't get new case results.
You'd only get it if you were seriously ill and had to be hospitalised
Meanwhile community undiagnosed spread will escalate.
Hopefully the stay home measures counter this enough to still flatten the curve.
They are taking us all for fools, intentionally not testing for community spread and using that as a measure for imposing more strict shutdown rules. Basically stalling for time so they don't have to shut the economy down for as long as they should and to get these new assistance packages sorted out.

Watch after they get announced our numbers will suddenly sky rocket as more widespread testing begins and we will end up in full lockdown, hopefully it won't end up biting us in the arse and overflowing our hospitals.

They are taking us all for fools, intentionally not testing for community spread and using that as a measure for imposing more strict shutdown rules. Basically stalling for time so they don't have to shut the economy down for as long as they should and to get these new assistance packages sorted out.

Watch after they get announced our numbers will suddenly sky rocket as more widespread testing begins and we will end up in full lockdown, hopefully it won't end up biting us in the arse and overflowing our hospitals.

I tend to agree, I cannot speak for any other communities but the only testing facility here is the Kalgoorlie Hospital. You present to them, fill out a 2 page questionnaire and only if you satisfy the metric are you tested. Between, Esperance, Kal, Leonora and Merredin, I have 300+ staff and NONE have been tested. Whilst I have a local NON FIFO workforce, I would think at least some of my employees would have been tested, nope, not even the 2 lads that just came back from a 45 day European holiday. They only got subjected to 14 day self quarantine.

Me thinks there are way more positive cases throughout Australia than is a) being tested b) incorrectly reported.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back