Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when I truly thought things could not get worse. We will now have out first ever winless season.
although never more than a 4 goal loss - must say something about our progress............

The other half skipped through Adelaide, landed at Uluru, jetted out to Darwin, Cessna to Katherine, chopper off to Victoria Downs, 6 days of isolation......and 8 months guaranteed work on holmes ‘a courts Cattle Station .

Get this, those buggers actually own the rights to Strawberry Fields.

Hare Krishna.

That’s a cool beer ... I’ve had trouble finding it ... where’d you get it Agro ? ...
the peroni libera is almost as good as the heineken zero beer..........very floral in style........

Daylight saving ends next week.

Don’t forget to put your clocks forward 6 months.

98710180-stack-close-up-gold-bars-weight-of-gold-bars-1000-grams-concept-of-wealth-and-reserve-concept-of-suc.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a more positive attitude to the end of this than most it seems. I reckon their is a good chance that footy will be back by mid June. The situation is not nearly as bleak as some forecast it would be. Australia is in really good shape compared to every other country. Very few deaths, at this stage is great.
Unfortunately we do seem to have fallen into the trap of just doing the same as every other country, with regards to implementing rules and closing borders and the like. Maybe it is a little early to tell, but i would say that we have been mightily blessed in this country to have such a great outcome thus far. Lets hope and pray that this trend continues.

I applaud Dan Andrews for having the guts to stand up against the PM on schools . He has got my vote next election.
So if a Vic. parent now we have to keep our kids at home and be sure they are not hanging out at shopping centres with mates etc.
I know for one I will be spending more time with him. Going for a kick up the oval, watching movies together, limiting his time on devices and encouraging more reading.
Welcome any suggestions from BF community on ideas to help in the coming weeks/months in this regard. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back