Injury All things COVID-19 - including the impact on Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may soon have live sport back on our screens - if the Premier League are able to pull this off...

Won’t happen.

Football contracts either expire Jan 31 annually or more commonly June 30 annually. Uncontracted players won’t be able to play

Won’t happen.

Football contracts either expire Jan 31 annually or more commonly June 30 annually. Uncontracted players won’t be able to play
Cheers, I kinda keep track of what's happening in the PL but don't understand the workings of it

We may soon have live sport back on our screens - if the Premier League are able to pull this off...

I was suggesting we could do something similar but with self isolation, separated playing groups, and private planes. Race will be on to be the first sport on American screens

I was suggesting we could do something similar but with self isolation, separated playing groups, and private planes. Race will be on to be the first sport on American screens
The NRL was investigating that and setting up somewhere in QLD - Gladstone may have been mentioned

Be interesting to see if any codes in Aus further investigate that option

Good to see the partner income threshold has been raised when people are applying for Centrelink benefits.

Had several people call up who were originally in a dual income household and one of the wage earners was stood down due to Covid-19, and they were told they were ineligible for a payment as, in same cases, their partner was earning a few hundred dollars more than the current threshold.

The NRL was investigating that and setting up somewhere in QLD - Gladstone may have been mentioned

Be interesting to see if any codes in Aus further investigate that option
I actually think there's definitely an old mining camp or two you could set this up at. You could set it up at woomera in SA. There's a lush oval and enough dorm facilities to house all the yanks that were stationed there. There's actually a nice pub there too. Population of like 50 at best, none of whom would turn down a job. Only one road in.

Could be playing again by May if we went there

I actually think there's definitely an old mining camp or two you could set this up at. You could set it up at woomera in SA. There's a lush oval and enough dorm facilities to house all the yanks that were stationed there. There's actually a nice pub there too. Population of like 50 at best, none of whom would turn down a job. Only one road in.

Could be playing again by May if we went there
Also: the oval has lights
Screenshot_20200330-185113_Maps.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im playing school teacher to a yr 7 and Grade 5 kid.

Needless to say, the eduactional standards in the dazbroncos househlod have slipped drastically in the last 2 weeks.

GO Catters
I suppose you're already all over PE with Joe and Khan academy for maths and science? Would be a massive struggle if there was no internet these days

I honestly don’t think ScoMo has been too bad through all of this *ducks for cover*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like always with the liberals they can drop cash and scomo has done it and Australia needed it. Usually they drop cash up top and let's be honest if the options were Shorten or albanese at least it's just a snake in the grass that had a crack first!

He's going o.k in a horrendous situation. Andrew's for PM😂😂😂

And tradies get a bunnings powerpass lmao it's an elite little club now two security checks on the way through.

Last edited:
wrong
Support for small business
Not-for-profits and small businesses with a turnover under $50 million will receive a tax-free cash payment of up to $100,000, with a minimum payment of $20,000 for eligible companies.

130 billion stimulus for the business to keep workers going is good.

How Australians pay for it next generations prob 😂👍

This was required across the board though.....

They'll make it work.

Exactly, it's a very very small issue. Keep on eye on the Chinese basketball and other codes around the world to see if anyone can play again. It's a logistical nightmare the NBA might have to trail blaze. I'm still pretty skeptical we will get much footy in this year.

I'm not sure the racing industry should be still going I would of been happier for a blanket ban across all codes. But that is a debate for another thread

Like always with the liberals they can drop cash and scomo has done it and Australia needed it. Usually they drop cash up top and let's be honest if the options were Shorten or albanese at least it's just a snake in the grass that had a crack first!

He's going o.k in a horrendous situation. Andrew's for PM😂😂😂

And tradies get a bunnings powerpass lmao it's an elite little club now two security checks on the way through.
Yeah it's like going to Wet&Wild and those campaigners have those passes to get to the front.
Class warfare.

Yeah it's like going to Wet&Wild and those campaigners have those passes to get to the front.
Class warfare.

It's such a joke spazz I'm for social distancing but this is just a tin-ass ploy to sign people up. All you need is an ABN, I got a powerpass ages ago never really use it. As long as you spend with them, you can get a powerpass & entry to bunnings

It's such a joke spazz I'm for social distancing but this is just a tin-ass ploy to sign people up. All you need is an ABN, I got a powerpass ages ago never really use it. As long as you spend with them, you can get a powerpass & entry to bunnings
Yeah it's f**ked. Just annoying people into signing up.
I don't buy my main s**t from Bunnings. Just have quickly run in if something breaks and I need a quick fix. & your there for ages

For those unaware of the new restrictions that have come into place over night and the penalties for breeching said restrictions, (thinking it's best to abide by these restrictions especially if in WA or NT)...

Indoor and outdoor meetings have been limited to a maximum of two people, with a few exceptions:

– People who live in the same household going out together

– Attending a funeral (maximum of 10 people)

– Attending a wedding (maximum of five people)
The Government has also urged people to stay home, and only leave their home if they:

– are shopping for essentials, such as food and sanitary items

– require medical or healthcare needs

– have compassionate care duties

– are exercising outdoors (while keeping a safe distance from others, and only with one other person or people of the same household)

– are working or studying and unable to do so from home

& potential penalties...

NEW SOUTH WALES

– Fines of up to $11,000 and up to six months’ jail for leaving home without a valid reason
– Fines of $11,000 and up to six months’ jail for breaching quarantine.

VICTORIA

– On-the-spot fines of $1652 for individuals and $9913 for businesses flouting social distancing rules
– Fines of almost $19,826 for individuals and $100,000 for companies for breaching quarantine.

QUEENSLAND

– On-the-spot fines of $1334 for individuals and $6672 for businesses flouting social distancing rules
– Fines of up to $13,345 for individuals breaching quarantine.

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

– On-the-spot fines of $1000 for individuals and $5000 for businesses flouting social distancing rules
– Fines of up to $50,000 or one year’s jail time for breaching quarantine

NORTHERN TERRITORY

– Fines of up to $62,000 for breaching quarantine.

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

– On-the-spot fines of $1000 for individuals and $5000 for businesses flouting social distancing rules
– Fines of up to $25,000 for breaching quarantine.

TASMANIA

– On-the-spot fines of up to $1000 and possible arrest for flouting social distancing rules
– Fines of $16,800 and up to six months’ jail for breaching quarantine.

AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY

– On-the-spot fines for individuals flouting social distancing rules
– Fines of $8000 for individuals breaching quarantine and $40,500 for corporations

Don't care about naming this person, they are an idiot & a reason for the continued introduction of new restrictions

And they also seem to fail to understand what 'social distancing' means, or why people who don't care about the restrictions should be fined & instead they should just be allowed to go about their daily lives..

Jar Bee - New York City, Milan, and Lombardy are not representative of the rest of the world. NYC's hospitals are overburdened on a good day normally.

But I would rather be dead from a virus than live in the kind of world the oligarchs have planned for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back