Injury All things COVID-19 - including the impact on Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many interesting conspiracy theories, 5G is not one of them.

I'd take a $1.01 on it being man made though and either spread intentionally or just escaped a lab as a utensil up.
Wouldn't surprise me if it was those same animal rights activists from 28 Days Later that released those apes infected with the Rage virus.

Here's a start for you
I went through a lot of that... Its just a summary by the WHO, that basically says we encourage further EMF testing/studies, or that testing has been inconclusive to date.

Where is their 2016 Risk Assessment Report on your link that you sent me?

Here is there further research they want to do:

Anyway, here was the event that was planned by the Gates Foundation only recently in October 2019.

Further to that, our old friend Tedros from the WHO is good old buddies with the Clintons and the Gates.

Here are the recommendations from the Event from the Gates Foundation:

Anyway, I don't really care about 5G...

I just can't wait to see the recommendations from Governments post the covid-19 scenario.

I went through a lot of that... Its just a summary by the WHO, that basically says we encourage further EMF testing/studies, or that testing has been inconclusive to date.

Where is their 2016 Risk Assessment Report on your link that you sent me?

Here is there further research they want to do:
Did you not read this part?

"Are there any health effects?
A large number of studies have been performed over the last two decades to assess whether mobile phones pose a potential health risk. To date, no adverse health effects have been established as being caused by mobile phone use."

I've never heard a research partner saying further research is not required. In any case it's outlandish that there's some health impact from 5g, but given low levels of energy and lack of anything evidence for it if it does exist it would be weak. What I'm trying to get across is that 5g being used as a weapon or somehow being connected to coronavirus is not standing up to any logical thought process.

To bring it back to the point about why things like this are deleted. Not long ago a guy believed a bunch a children were being trafficked in the basement of a Washington pizzeria. He wasn't mentally stable and bought an automatic weapon which he used to shoot up the pizzeria (all survived). The pizzeria did not have a basement. The conspiracy theory was started by bored and unemployed Russian kids. Letting people perpetuate nonsense has consequences.

Anyway, here was the event that was planned by the Gates Foundation only recently in October 2019.

Further to that, our old friend Tedros from the WHO is good old buddies with the Clintons and the Gates.

Here are the recommendations from the Event from the Gates Foundation:

Anyway, I don't really care about 5G...

I just can't wait to see the recommendations from Governments post the covid-19 scenario.
Those all seem like good and reasonable recommendations that were clearly not implemented. The event couldn't have been particularly influential if no one took it seriously enough to follow the recommendations

Maybe watch the Kaufman Study on this Covid-19 conundrum...

The covid-19 test is inaccurate, and could be used as a political agenda.

Did you not read this part?

"Are there any health effects?
A large number of studies have been performed over the last two decades to assess whether mobile phones pose a potential health risk. To date, no adverse health effects have been established as being caused by mobile phone use."
That's a sweeping statement, with no stats behind it. That's a summary.

Maybe watch the Kaufman Study on this Covid-19 conundrum...

The covid-19 test is inaccurate, and could be used as a political agenda.

Why would I ask psychiatrist about a virus?
Why is a psychiatrist talking so far outside of his area of expertise?
Why is he saying things diametrically opposed to people who have actually studied viruses?

That would be my line of questioning here

Why would I ask psychiatrist about a virus?
Why is a psychiatrist talking so far outside of his area of expertise?
Why is he saying things diametrically opposed to people who have actually studied viruses?

That would be my line of questioning here
I know fair comments.
He still is a medical professional, and has a Bachelors of Science in Biology from MIT... that might be enough of a qualification on that.

Last edited:
Good summary of the Covid-19 matter. Stamford University.

We are getting media sensationalism and censorship. This feeds panic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know fair comments.
He still is a medical professional, and has a Bachelors of Science in Biology from MIT... that might be enough of a qualification on that.
It really isn't. He may as well be Malcolm Roberts claiming to know a lot about global warming because he's a mining engineer.

You're free to believe what you want. You're not free to spread misinformation. I'm simply explaining why censuring crackpots is the correct course of action.

Good summary of the Covid-19 matter. Stamford University.

We are getting media sensationalism and censorship. This feeds panic.

That was a good video about the holes in our information by someone who understands how the data comes together. When he starts talking about economics he raises some good points but he's not an economist. When he says billions of lives are at stake if we shut down over 18 months he's plucking a number from the air, and one that seems sensationalist at best. I'll hazard a guess he doesn't agree with your psychiatrist friend.

Also, I would justify putting the numbers out there and making it scary. Unlike all the other causes of death he mentioned, this one relies on the behaviour of people who will not die. If you don't scare people you don't change their behaviour.

Our borders were closed within the same 10 day window as 84 other nations. It is as if they were all being advised at the same time.

Shock I know. Someone in society may actually know more than couch experts with an axe to grind.

Couldn't give a stuff when other nations closed their borders, think we have the ability to act on our own, and March was way too late to take action, hence three quarters of our cases were imported from overseas, quicker action could have prevented that.

An axe to grind? Oh I see, because I criticised the Government I must be a labor supporter looking for an excuse to knock the libs, is that your thinking.

And yes, we should always listen to the "experts" they've done such a great job in places like America, Spain, Italy etc etc.

think we have the ability to act on our own
We're part of an international system, so we act when we are told to. As it was, we went against the recommendation of the CCP - I mean the WHO - by restricting travel from China when we did. Who knows how many more cases we might have now had that not been done. A move widely criticised at the time.

Couldn't give a stuff when other nations closed their borders, think we have the ability to act on our own, and March was way too late to take action, hence three quarters of our cases were imported from overseas, quicker action could have prevented that.

An axe to grind? Oh I see, because I criticised the Government I must be a labor supporter looking for an excuse to knock the libs, is that your thinking.

And yes, we should always listen to the "experts" they've done such a great job in places like America, Spain, Italy etc etc.
Did I say you personally or labour? It was a general remark, but actually more aimed at someone else.

We did do it right. End of.

A return to live sport in 6 weeks?

The NRL could be set to return to TV screens sooner than anticipated, with the ARL Commission expected to sign off a return as early as May 21.

According to a Sydney Morning Herald report, a 15-round season centralised in Sydney is the likely option for the NRL as it aims to proceed with the current season...

..."The NRL is hopeful that by mid-June all states will relax their restrictions and it will be able to return to playing games at venues around the country, albeit without crowds in attendance."

If the NRL is able to successfully return in May, the season will be able to be completed with the Grand Final played in the originally scheduled date in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back