Sport All things CRICKET

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow that's some effort.
And the most disappointing thing about the catch is that in the record books, his efforts won't get a mention with his mate who completed the catch the one who'll have his name listed

Would be getting close to the stage where you'd just pull the plug and retire, wouldn't it?

Would've thought so. Too risky for all involved for him to be playing at national level now. Might as well make a name for himself and earn some coin in the commentary box. They seem willing to give him a go. He speaks will and everyone sort of knows he would be a household name, 70 test plus player for Australia had it not been for the concussions. So no need to feel 'less than' accolade wise rubbing shoulders with the others.

Interesting test. Windies had us by the knackers but thanks to Uz and Cummins we are back in it well and truly. I'll be honest I was hoping Windies would be 150+ runs in front after the 1st innings. Australia will end up chasing 200 for the win and will do it comfortably. Hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
Happy for West Indies. Young Shamar Joseph has a story to tell. Coming from remote area, only had internet access 5 years ago. Bowling with fruit and only got his hands on a hard cricket ball 3 years ago. To then take 7 wickets and win the match. Mentioned he will always be available for Test cricket over T20 tournaments. Alot to like, hope they do well and get back to where they belong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back