Sport All things CRICKET

Remove this Banner Ad

2 Big Bash matches today!

At night we got Perth vs Brisbane, and during today we got Australia vs West Indies!...

Music to my ears. The sound of Bill Lawry's voice in commentary.
Then they kill it having Lee,Slater & Warne on together

200_s.gif

Just listening to warnie, bill and Nicholas.. God help me.. Bill I can handke but Richie just threw up in his mouth...

Horrible

How many more does he need?

Think like 10 or 15 now to hit the number 1 spot in front of Cook. Except Cook (and Root) will have a 2nd innings against South Africa before the end of 2015 while Smith is a 99% chance to not bat again this year after today's innings. C'mon Smithy! :)

Pregame Boxing Day showing all our Test retirees from 2015 & seeing the list you realise it's been a massive transition for the Test team this year!

Rogers
Harris
Watson
Clarke
Johnson
Haddin

Some incredible players there!

Yeah, there's some incredible players there alright, and Watson's there too. :p

I'm considering going to have a look at the BBL for the first ever time Wednesday night, and could have gone to the test today (or tomorrow if I feel like it) and have no real interest

Thanks Cricket Australia you campaigners for giving us the West Indies for christmas :thumbsdown:

I'm considering going to have a look at the BBL for the first ever time Wednesday night, and could have gone to the test today (or tomorrow if I feel like it) and have no real interest

Thanks Cricket Australia you campaigners for giving us the West Indies for christmas :thumbsdown:

Would've been good if the WIndies players who are currently in the BBL were playing for their national side though. We'd probably still be smashing them, but at least they'd drag it out over four days instead of being beaten inside three.

Would've been good if the WIndies players who are currently in the BBL were playing for their national side though. We'd probably still be smashing them, but at least they'd drag it out over four days instead of being beaten inside three.
yep but the is no money in playing Test cricket for the Windies.... there is plenty for them playing elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alistair Cook - Duck
Joe Root - 24

C'mon Steve Smith get most runs in a calendar year mate!
I know this will be unpopular but I'm rather confident Ellen will score the most test runs of the three of them. Has the best technique of the lot. Not much that can go wrong.

I've watched more of the SA v Eng test than our 1 and a bit tests against the Windies. Although to be fair they locked this tour in 5 years ago as is the case with the Future Tours Program.

Think like 10 or 15 now to hit the number 1 spot in front of Cook. Except Cook (and Root) will have a 2nd innings against South Africa before the end of 2015 while Smith is a 99% chance to not bat again this year after today's innings. C'mon Smithy! :)

Thanks for the info - good update to read upon landing in LA.

Please keep the cricket updates coming - my best chance to know what's going on now I'm on holidays for a month.

Anything interesting yesterday's - Sunday I think that's right, or have we gone through day 3 also? I've lost track of days.

This is start of Day 4 now.
Smith declared overnight so Windies need 460 to win.
Also Joe Root (60* at the moment vs SA in 2nd innings) now needs 102 more runs to beat Smith with most test runs in 2015 so c'mon SA get him out!

This is start of Day 4 now.
Smith declared overnight so Windies need 460 to win.
Also Joe Root (60* at the moment vs SA in 2nd innings) now needs 102 more runs to beat Smith with most test runs in 2015 so c'mon SA get him out!

Cheers for the update

Siddle lots of discomfort in ankle so definitely in doubt for Sydney test.

We're a chance to play 2 spinners apparently at SCG with O'Keefe (not Agar sadly) to come in for Siddle.

Otherwise assume Siddle would be replaced by Boland or Bird if it was a fast bowler he was replaced by.

Siddle lots of discomfort in ankle so definitely in doubt for Sydney test.

We're a chance to play 2 spinners apparently at SCG with O'Keefe (not Agar sadly) to come in for Siddle.

Otherwise assume Siddle would be replaced by Boland or Bird if it was a fast bowler he was replaced by.
Oh * off. Even more interest lost in pie chucker O'Keefe gets a game. Useless.

Oh **** off. Even more interest lost in pie chucker O'Keefe gets a game. Useless.

I know it's disappointing :(
Agar is younger, a better batter, and same type of spinner. And the Windies are an easy opposition so why not bring Agar in for the experience ugh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back