Sport All things CRICKET

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure at what stage she advised selectors she would be unavailable, but don't blame her when you read the following and seeing the update about the little one being able to go home was really good news

Crossing fingers all goes well and we see her return to the WBBL and national team in the near future

This would take some beating....

Nathan Bennett found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, bowling the wrong deliveries.

A scorecard from a local Western Australia D-Grade competition may have just revealed the worst over ever bowled in Australian cricket.

The poor bowler was tonked for 50 runs in one over. The mind-blowing miracle came on the back of eight consecutive sixes struck in the eight-ball over that included two no-balls.

Whats the point of being on the selection panel if you're not going to help get your tassie mates into the team?:mad:
Well I guess there's a reason they call him Gentleman George!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on all the stuff that have come out over the last 12 months, it was inevitable his time was coming to an end - only question was how it would happen

A 6-month contract was put to him for him to coach the side through to the T20 World Cup with a handover plan to be put in place, but he didn't like that option - though this may be a good time for a change of voice

One of the big changers that seems to have occurred over the past 12 months is Langer taking a step back, & Andrew McDonald & Michael Di Venuto taking on more responsibility, and the players reportedly responded well to the increased involvement by those two. I know there's been a few names suggested as potential candidates for the top job, but wonder if either of these 2 will throw their hat in the ring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back