No Oppo Supporters All Things Essendon* - 6000 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
See. I told you all of the similarities between * supporters and Trump cultists.

It's uncanny. View attachment 1062032

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love that the drugs saga bothers * supporters as much as it does. It’s like they cant just sit back and enjoy football with that hanging over their heads and it will hang over their heads forever. Bloody fantastic lol.

Next step is for Joe Biden to make * extinct.

Last edited:

hoddo22

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
I love that the drugs saga bothers * supporters as much as it does. It’s like they cant just sit back and enjoy football with that hanging over their heads and it will hang over their heads forever. Bloody fantastic lol.

It should bother them. They cheated plain and simple. The club should have been punished into oblivion but here they still are.

When the drugs saga is bought up anywhere on social media they dead bat it and say "yeah, good one, come up with something new", yet in the same breath will bring up our salary cap breaches. All the while conveniently forgetting that they've been found guilty of that as well.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

thylacine60

Post-Human
Jun 4, 2006
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club

oi!

agro

Premiership Player
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Aside from the voiceover narration referring to the saga as a "excellently managed hydration plan"
Tuned into ACA for the first time (since I was old enough to know better) for Bomber Thompson's "tell all" interview. Deep down knew it wouldn't be much chop but at least expected something about anything. Got zilch.

Aside from the voiceover narration referring to the saga as a "poorly managed nutrition plan"

Seriously

or was that an excellently managed hydration plan - being Kool-Aid.

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad