No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole argument, ask big and negotiate from there doesn't fly! Dodo knows his initial asks are ridiculously stupid, shows the lack of respect he has for his counterparts by even requesting such gibberish!
For all his grandstanding, the Dopers are still a crap club with a crap list.

So rumours re Josh Dunkley as per the radio this morning, He is looking at leaving the club due to some unruly behaviour and culture of certain players at the dogs and go to *FC? The club with Jake Stringer who was part of the bullying group to Matthew Boyd at the Dogs. The club where a father/ son favourite who has walked out on the club a year after he wanted to. A club who had the majority of players suspended by WADA for overdosing on Vitamin C.

This has nothing to do with money:rolleyes: and Sheedy says Carlton are trying to buy another premiership (what a dipstick)
Does anyone actually pay any attention to Sheedy these days, outside of a few mates at the AFL & some lickspittles in the media?

So rumours re Josh Dunkley as per the radio this morning, He is looking at leaving the club due to some unruly behaviour and culture of certain players at the dogs and go to *FC? The club with Jake Stringer who was part of the bullying group to Matthew Boyd at the Dogs. The club where a father/ son favourite who has walked out on the club a year after he wanted to. A club who had the majority of players suspended by WADA for overdosing on Vitamin C.

This has nothing to do with money:rolleyes: and Sheedy says Carlton are trying to buy another premiership (what a dipstick)

You get a like for the use of the word “dipstick”. So old fashion but oh so effective.

We catch up with Dylan Shiel and his thoughts.

“Coming to this football club was like a dream come true after the cafe meeting in which I met some of my future teammates. Adam Saad was there. Joe Daniher? Yep, he was there too. And Conor McKenna? You betcha, he was there too, legendary bloke. And Orazio Fantasia? Funny bloke, he was there too.

The meeting was filled with warmth, levity and lots of humour. They told me this was the club that I wanted to play for and loved me at GWS and that I would be the “missing link” that if I came it would catapult this club to success. They even told me they saw the club as being in a better position than GWS.

It doesn’t even matter that GWS made the Grand Final only 12 months after I arrived at the club. We all knew that we would be better in 2020 and beyond? But now all those *ers are leaving the club. “The Luck of the Irish”? What an incredibly stupid saying when the Irish bloke left as well.“

94.png
94 to 6000.... today due to the impasse of Dodo, let's reminisce about the joy when * traded a 3rd round pick for Saad with the promise of finals wins, success and happiness. Turn that smile into a frown Xavier and thank goodness they're manufacturing lots of disinfectant these days as the moment Saad becomes a Blue we need to take him out to the Princes Park carpark...

Only club in history to have been found to be cheating the Salary Cap in a Premiership year - 1993.

And 20 years later

ecc103ac43692ff8a0890d8303170540

I don't celebrate PF victories unless they are followed by Grand Final wins, even taking into account Whitnall's 60 metre goal to put us in front.

But that was the glory of '99. We were never meant to make it to the GF at all.
* were considered a shoe-in for the '99 flag, but by winning the prelim, we tore up the script.
Our victory was in denying *.

93.png

Today on 93 to 6000. 93 is an especially typical * trait. For 5 years this disgusting mob cheated the salary cap! And in 93 are the only team to have done so winning a premiership. Sure they got lightly slapped with some basic fines (around 125K per breached year) and minimal slappings in the draft that had no effect on them as they still challenged and won in 2000. * YOU MAKE ME SICK!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

”*, if you pick me up through the PSD, I wont sign for you and instead I will play in the SANFL in 2021. So I would prefer to play SANFL for the Port Adelaide Magpies than AFL football for your club. Even though I don’t even know if Port Adelaide will be in the SANFL next year.

- Orazio Fantasia.

we really don't like them do we?

We don’t like them about as much as they don’t like their own players, you know, when they drugged their players with god knows what.

Last edited:
My hatred of that putrid cesspit of a football club borders on unhealthy

..... I’m so proud of myself

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope their supporters know of this threads existence and are hating it as much as we are enjoying ourselves. There is so much bloody material on that football club that their finals win drought isn’t even the worse thing to come out of that club.

Had a discussion with a workmate today - mad *don fan. Usually a sensible sort of fella.

He would not concede one thing about Dodo. Said it was all media talk, not Dodo, and you can’t believe the media.

However, anything to do with Carlton as reported by the media was factual!

Genuinely believes Saad is worth pick 8, regardless of what precedent has been set for uncontracted hbf’rs. Based this on his top 3 in *don B & F (disregarded my reminder that 6 of their top players hardly played this year).

Genuinely believes Caldwell is NOT worth a first rounder and that *don should walk him through the PSD. When I said we could do that with Saad he confidently said there’s no chance of that happening.

They are a breed of their own.

Had a discussion with a workmate today - mad *don fan. Usually a sensible sort of fella.

He would not concede one thing about Dodo. Said it was all media talk, not Dodo, and you can’t believe the media.

However, anything to do with Carlton as reported by the media was factual!

Genuinely believes Saad is worth pick 8, regardless of what precedent has been set for uncontracted hbf’rs. Based this on his top 3 in *don B & F (disregarded my reminder that 6 of their top players hardly played this year).

Genuinely believes Caldwell is NOT worth a first rounder and that *don should walk him through the PSD. When I said we could do that with Saad he confidently said there’s no chance of that happening.

They are a breed of their own.

He might be right about one thing, we probably wouldn’t walk Saad to the PSD. Only Dodoro would intentionally do something like that in bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back