No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image result for 6002
The Brave 34 (remainding 30 sold separately) set out to do whatever it takes to achieve greatness.*

* Records not included

I recognise Matthew Knights, thought he left before they started shooting up though?

Who are the others? My guesses are
Michael Halberd
Paddy 'Horse' Ryder
Ricky Die-Son
Die-Son Heppell
Jake Castle-Isle
'Chief' Steward Crameri

Close?

Last edited:

Yeah but his stank was and is still there .

Good. They're going nowhere but low to mid ladder mediocrity.

Should make it to 7000 and maybe 20000 respectively by the time he goes.

I feel like 7,000 is very much in play given the state of their list.
Mark 7 Nov 2023 in your diary....

I’m in a big group chat with mates, a lot of them are Essendon supporters (well there’s 22 of us in the chat and all follow Carlton/Collingwood or Essendon. Not a single other club)
Anyway, dropped the triple m milestone pic as a fishing exercise and roped a few in, followed up with 7k being odds on and was semi shocked to get a couple of replies saying 10k was odds on I think they’re at the last stage of grief

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

View attachment 1039755

25 to 6000!

People may be wondering why Jason Johnson has popped up today! Well the fact he plays for * is a part of it, and yes he's probably not one you instantly think of... but to me the dislike is strong.

A moment... round 20, 2000. A suspect collision (raised leg) ended the season for Kouta. Injuries happen all the time, but in that season we were a real shake and abilities to crush * (see prelim 99) in their dominant season. We did have a slow start to that season but went from strength to strength until that game.

Not only did it cost us the game and season (Bradley also did a hammie in that game), cost Kouta Brownlow by basically wiping him out of 3 games where he would of at least got a vote or 2, enough to overtake WoeWoeFul (WTF!)... as the biggest Brownlow steal since another * stole one from Diesel.

Jason you just look *, you played like *... and you're on the list!

No turning back now *, 6000 she's a coming!
And he’s from Broadford

I’m in a big group chat with mates, a lot of them are Essendon supporters (well there’s 22 of us in the chat and all follow Carlton/Collingwood or Essendon. Not a single other club)
Anyway, dropped the triple m milestone pic as a fishing exercise and roped a few in, followed up with 7k being odds on and was semi shocked to get a couple of replies saying 10k was odds on I think they’re at the last stage of grief

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It is going to be quite frightening if * supporters get to the stage when they just accept their shitness and are fine with it.

It is going to be quite frightening if * supporters get to the stage when they just accept their shitness and are fine with it.
Think it's known as learned helplessness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back