No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeSOS

Senior List
Oct 16, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
1613687781790.png

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
See. I told you all of the similarities between * supporters and Trump cultists.

It's uncanny. View attachment 1062032

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love that the drugs saga bothers * supporters as much as it does. It’s like they cant just sit back and enjoy football with that hanging over their heads and it will hang over their heads forever. Bloody fantastic lol.

Next step is for Joe Biden to make * extinct.

Last edited:
I love that the drugs saga bothers * supporters as much as it does. It’s like they cant just sit back and enjoy football with that hanging over their heads and it will hang over their heads forever. Bloody fantastic lol.
This.

Will never stop reminding them either

hoddo22

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills

It should bother them. They cheated plain and simple. The club should have been punished into oblivion but here they still are.

When the drugs saga is bought up anywhere on social media they dead bat it and say "yeah, good one, come up with something new", yet in the same breath will bring up our salary cap breaches. All the while conveniently forgetting that they've been found guilty of that as well.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

oi!

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Aside from the voiceover narration referring to the saga as a "excellently managed hydration plan"
Tuned into ACA for the first time (since I was old enough to know better) for Bomber Thompson's "tell all" interview. Deep down knew it wouldn't be much chop but at least expected something about anything. Got zilch.

Aside from the voiceover narration referring to the saga as a "poorly managed nutrition plan"

Seriously

or was that an excellently managed hydration plan - being Kool-Aid.

:rolleyes:

MissBlueBagger93

Premium Gold
Jul 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Haha yes. All to make the * kool aiders that tuned in feel a bit better I suppose?

New incoming line from the sad faithful that remain

“NO ONE EVER FOUND GUILTY LOL. EVEN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DESCRIBED IT AS A NUTRITION PROGRAM. DO YOUR RESEARCH”

Last edited:

MissBlueBagger93

Premium Gold
Jul 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2021/clip-cklgcqso700080gp8ngw9cetm

"Nothing was off limits..."

Interviewer - "How much ice were you using at the worst point?"

* Thompson - "Does it matter? It's irrelevant. It was a long time ago"

Anyhow, he doesn't seem well to be honest. Can't imagine many people bought what ACA were selling throughout. I hope. Intentional or not, I personally viewed the segment more as an educational piece that highlighted just one example of how that 'club' has / will continue to negatively affect people for life...

cookie monster

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
NY Giants
Absolutely no sympathy for bomber.

All the rumours are that he's been on the gear for a long time. Then you've got the stories about impropriety with partners of his players.

Made a motza in a dodgy land deal in Armstrong's creek and now gets to play the victim card.

At his core he is not a good person. You made your bed fella.

Koutamightafides

All Australian
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton

All the rumours are that he's been on the gear for a long time. Then you've got the stories about impropriety with partners of his players.

Made a motza in a dodgy land deal in Armstrong's creek and now gets to play the victim card.

That's when I heard he started using coke when he made millions in the land sale with Frank Costa , one of the perks of being a Geelong coach/player they get inside word on cheap land and he got a jack rabbit on the gear . Just what is said around these parts anyway but then got on the frozen water . Terrible drug I kinda feel bad for his family .

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Eww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back