No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh I care.

In the 'may you continue the long and repetitive history of Carlton thinking they've hit the jackpot but are still immensely shithouse because their top to bottom culture is a steaming pile of sh*t' kind of way.

From the * board in a comment about whether they care about Saad leaving. Lol!

Serious question: Has there ever been a ruckman with the size of Draper who has been as good or better than Draper is below his knees?

It's remarkable how good he is when the ball hits the deck - especially considering how big he is.

How’s this for an early crow from *? My goodness, what a “serious question”!

Oh I care.

In the 'may you continue the long and repetitive history of Carlton thinking they've hit the jackpot but are still immensely shithouse because their top to bottom culture is a steaming pile of sh*t' kind of way.

From the * board in a comment about whether they care about Saad leaving. Lol!

At a minimum, Jack, Dow, Kemp, Murphy, Williams, Cripps, McKay, TDK, Jones, Doc, Walsh, Martin, Weitering, Newman, Fisher, Charlie, Williamson, Ed, Saad and Setterfield would all get games at *.

Funny how that user used the word "culture" when in the space of only 12 months, *'s favourite son, Joe Daniher, first tried to escape to a Sydney team who had just finished 15th and then requested another trade a year later, this time to Brisbane. Joe didn't care which state he would be playing in, as long as it was far away from *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question: Has there ever been a ruckman with the size of Draper who has been as good or better than Draper is below his knees?

It's remarkable how good he is when the ball hits the deck - especially considering how big he is.

How’s this for an early crow from *? My goodness, what a “serious question”!
There's a few things that are remarkable there, but they're not Draper's ability below his knees.

If your ruckman isn't winning the taps and is more interested getting into wrestling matches than he is in the ball, for what use is that ruckman's ability below his knees anyway? And it's like they've never watched Grundy, Cox, Kruezer, Stefan Martin, Nankervis before.

HPENVY6020_C_.jpg

How I despise this sh!t club.

Even watching a meaningless practice match I wanted to bury them and win by 10+ goals. Was seriously annoyed that we didn't thrash them.

I hate that black & red strip more than anything. Kinda wished Cuningham had have kept going at Cutler because they deserve a loss and a belting.

Love the hate they have for Saad; desperately want him to have an unbelievable season.

Interesting there are Carlton BF posters making all cosy and submissive on their board. Quite nauseating really.

It just invites them to come to our board. You would hope that most of our supporters would just stick to posting on this board.

Everyone has the right to travel and wish other club supporters well with regard to player injuries or adding their comments to a retired champ's thread. The crap I find hard to swallow is obsequious behaviour on an opposition board by a Carlton poster who gives our own club endless s**t.

Agree, i would agree even more but dont know what obsequious means.
Everyone has the right to travel and wish other club supporters well with regard to player injuries or adding their comments to a retired champ's thread. The crap I find hard to swallow is obsequious behaviour on an opposition board by a Carlton poster who gives our own club endless sh*t.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back