No Opposition Supporters All Things Essendon* - Carlton Posters ONLY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Metalcrusher

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Blackburn United EPL ... sorta
Jesus Christ on a popsicle ......

"The information was sent to the minister by the 'Justice for the 34' campaign who are seeking to have the players' guilty verdict, delivered in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), overturned."

Why the F is the government even getting involved at all?? We have homeless issues, destitute issues, special needs issues, rising spiralling debt, terrorist issues, global warming, ............................

Then there is ******* Essendope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens

"The information was sent to the minister by the 'Justice for the 34' campaign who are seeking to have the players' guilty verdict, delivered in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), overturned."

Why the F is the government even getting involved at all?? We have homeless issues, destitute issues, special needs issues, rising spiralling debt, terrorist issues, global warming, ............................

Then there is F ing Essendope.
Distraction so no one notices all the other bits you mentioned have no policy to deal with them.

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club

Then there is F ing Essendope.
hear hear

Wickzki

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PDX Blazers, Angels, Patriots, MCFC
"The information was sent to the minister by the 'Justice for the 34' campaign who are seeking to have the players' guilty verdict, delivered in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), overturned.".

Thrawn

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Carlton
If it costs the club, penalizes it in any way, causes fractures between admin, coaches and players - I'm all for it.
I would laugh hilariously if they found new information that brings them into more shit again. From that article:
The Essendon affair is Australia's longest running doping scandal with no clear winners.
I beg to differ! :D

Top Bottom