No Opposition Supporters All Things Essendon* - Carlton Posters ONLY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funk

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
Amusing though it may be to see the * fans turn on their own, I really don't blame them for being p!ssed off. For a team that should be battling their @rses off to stay finals-relevant, this was a shameful capitulation, against a team below them on the ladder.

At least when we were losing by 100+, we had the "excuse" of being, well... crap.
The bummers are in the eight. They needed to step up and stave off a charge from a team challenging them for their place in the eight and * utterly failed to show up.
If this were Carlton, the melts on this board would be spectacular!

Last edited:

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
If he was booing I hope he got thrown out.......
There was a cop two metres to his right out of picture.
He was venting but common sense applied and a cop around rather than some stupid behaviour officer or some such wank.
Cop just watched on to see nothing got out of hand which is a nice change from the bulls**t security nonsense that was over the top a few months back.

Funk

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
My favourite post from * board:

“Ruthlessness only comes from the top.
Sack the coach and those that pull the strings and shuffle some established players out will get you a culture shock.
I said a year ago trade Merrett out. We don't need a kick chasing down hill skier setting an example for the rest.
James Hird wouldn't have tolerated this. Wish he was still our coach.

Funk

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
There was a cop two metres to his right out of picture.
He was venting but common sense applied and a cop around rather than some stupid behaviour officer or some such wank.
Cop just watched on to see nothing got out of hand which is a nice change from the bulls**t security nonsense that was over the top a few months back.
Sarcasm.....

teagueyubeauty

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees

Sack the coach and those that pull the strings and shuffle some established players out will get you a culture shock.
I said a year ago trade Merrett out. We don't need a kick chasing down hill skier setting an example for the rest.
Oh my They’ll be fkd for a while if even a large minority think that

I’ll take Merrett thanks

Healer

Team Captain
Apr 16, 2018
Timboon
AFL Club
Carlton

Yea Hird would have take incisive action at half time and doubled the dosages

Western Blue

Team Captain
Mar 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Perth

Oh to be so dumb.
Poor bastard.

Top Bottom