No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping no long term medical issues arise, especially for the players kids.
a baby gets born with so much as cradle-cap and there might be litigation, * could easily dodge that charge - like they mostly have the rest of them

Bomber Thompson>>Bikie Associates>>Ice,MDMA,Performance Enhancers>>Shane 'Ageless Carter'>> Stephen Dank>>James Hird>>doping scandal>> Essendon Assistant Coach 2010-2013.

Any more twists to this saga?

The original crime commission report hinted at this I am sure

Bombers fans didn't want to hear it

I hope none of their partners were pregnant at the time of the injections, I would be so terrified as a mother if that was the case.

I'm pretty sure Patrick Ryder's partner/wife was either pregnant or they were trying to conceive around the time of these injections.

'We didn't get through': Hird opens up on 'Bomber'

vanderbeek-cry-tv-1504048164.jpg

St Jimmy received $1,000,000 worth of support, plus his job was held for him during a 12 month trip to France.

Yep, definitely hard done by

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaaand we’re off again .......

#OpenMike
Just looking at the reader's comments below this article, you can see the Essendope supporters are still drinking the kool-aid.

The comments Fitzpatrick makes about the situation post David Evans departure is a stark reminder that the debacle might have panned out differently if Hird hadn't thrown Evans under the bus & then along with Little Paul decided to take on 'City Hall'. These two, more than anyone at the club, totally sold out the players & should carry the blame for the players copping lengthy suspensions.

I have no doubt the AFL were initially prepared to shut the whole thing down if Hird had fallen on his sword from the beginning.

Mike had the chance to put us square with * and Ron Evans. He failed miserably.
He was smart enough to realise he didn't need to do anything, the damage had already been done.

"Circumstance has no value. It is how one relates to a situation that has value. All true meaning resides in the personal relationship to a phenomenon, what it means to you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back