No Opposition Supporters All Things Essendon* - Carlton Posters ONLY!

agro

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
What sticks in my craw the most is the public’s general perception of Carlton as Cheats (we are going back to 2002 mind you) and that it’s always fun to make Carlton paper bag jokes.

Yet no-one is allowed to make mention of Essendon being convicted Performance Enhancing Drug Cheats, and you’re certainly not allowed to make jokes about it.

Try it in either the AFL Members or MCC Members and see what happens.

;)

Of course make all the Brown Paper Bag jokes you like.

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vincent B

Senior List
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New York Giants. Knicks.
**** Essendon, culture the same as carrion.

They breached the salary cap as many times as we did. Carlton tried to blow the whistle on them … had video footage … was shot down by the AFL CEO.
Is that serious about us having footage? And the afl shot us down?

AFL Club
Carlton
What sticks in my craw the most is the public’s general perception of Carlton as Cheats (we are going back to 2002 mind you) and that it’s always fun to make Carlton paper bag jokes.

Yet no-one is allowed to make mention of Essendon being convicted Performance Enhancing Drug Cheats, and you’re certainly not allowed to make jokes about it.

Try it in either the AFL Members or MCC Members and see what happens.

;)

Of course make all the Brown Paper Bag jokes you like.

:rolleyes:
That is so true in the MCC. Whilst its fact, it's apparently anti social behaviour.

People seem to forget they were actually found guilty and suspended. Not much grey in that.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

AFL Club
Carlton
Pretty sure it was a recording from memory.
Yep true. Reported early on in the saga that carlton recorded their interview with Nima Alvi to work out what essendon was on.

Tape disappeared after it was handed to AFL

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

MightyMighties

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton
B8E08EA8-8619-41DD-B081-D35895A1D24A.jpeg

Still love this one. Round 14 last year when * flog went early with the celebrations against Swans only to get done by a point.

Best bit about this is I know the * flog. Had a big go at me after I questioned Hird during the drug saga. Arrogant, pompous prick copped his whack after this.

Vincent B

Senior List
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New York Giants. Knicks.
Bombers* supporters only comeback to being called druggies is there’s no positive tests so they couldn’t possibly have done it, and the afl is just corrupt! They still believe Hird is innocent in all this and have comfortably shifted ALL blame to dank, the weapon and bomber Thompson.

BLUEALLTHRU

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Aston Villa
View attachment 551548

Still love this one. Round 14 last year when * flog went early with the celebrations against Swans only to get done by a point.

Best bit about this is I know the * flog. Had a big go at me after I questioned Hird during the drug saga. Arrogant, pompous prick copped his whack after this.
bloody fantastic MM :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funk

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
View attachment 551548

Was at a Carlton v * game at the G a few years ago.

3 flog * supporters 2 rows in front of me slagging Carlton players non stop for the first half.

Then the loudest one slagged Murphy for being a crap Captain and "you wouldn't see Jobe do that" - I loudly replied that it "must be difficult for Jobe with 6 syringes hanging out of his body".

Fair to say they didn't see the humour - but were much quieter in the second half!!

SkyhorseTamer

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Your first mistake was expecting respectful discourse on twitter. I had to put my account on private and block multiple supporters who sent me literal rape and death threats after a comment I made a particular player once.
Why? Social media is poison. But its Australia's version of the "right to free speech". If you don't like it, block. If you really, really don't like it … don't participate.

Edit:

- Be selective what groups/convos you join.
- Be selective what you "put out there".
Have had similar. Just screenshot it and send the screen shot to one of their family members on facebook.

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
Was at a Carlton v * game at the G a few years ago.

3 flog * supporters 2 rows in front of me slagging Carlton players non stop for the first half.

Then the loudest one slagged Murphy for being a crap Captain and "you wouldn't see Jobe do that" - I loudly replied that it "must be difficult for Jobe with 6 syringes hanging out of his body".

Fair to say they didn't see the humour - but were much quieter in the second half!!
fair heckle.....:thumbsu:

AFL Club
Carlton

Of course make all the Brown Paper Bag jokes you like.:rolleyes:
These two brown paper bags went into a pub. And the barman said...........ok never mind :D

Top Bottom