No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the point of this thread to discuss their systematic cheating and subsequent efforts to cover up the aforementioned blatant cheating but now that, that is all finished, what is the point of this thread exactly?

It just seems as if this is a thread to point out that Essendon are a cheating organisation who have no regard for rules or player welfare, and that ocasionally a poster will make a mention of the shocking illegal doping regime that this club took out which jeopardised their own players health and safety. Is it really necessary to have a thread dedicated to pointing out that Essendon are blatant cheats who refuse to take ownership or responsibility for their doping program?

I understand the point of this thread to discuss their systematic cheating and subsequent efforts to cover up the aforementioned blatant cheating but now that, that is all finished, what is the point of this thread exactly?

It just seems as if this is a thread to point out that Essendon are a cheating organisation who have no regard for rules or player welfare, and that ocasionally a poster will make a mention of the shocking illegal doping regime that this club took out which jeopardised their own players health and safety. Is it really necessary to have a thread dedicated to pointing out that Essendon are blatant cheats who refuse to take ownership or responsibility for their doping program?
no - but it's a place for us to shine our personal light & astonishment upon those that sully the game in ways previously not attempted

If you don't like it, ignore it.

Come back to the five and dime Jmmy Dean, Jimmy Dean.......

I wonder if anyone will get this reference...if so then they also wasted part of their life on a film thats best bit is the title...:D

Last edited:

The thread is here because they’re scum!
Lowest form of scum!
Cheating scum!
Pond scum!
And we hate them!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thread is here because they’re scum!
Lowest form of scum!
Cheating scum!
Pond scum!
And we hate them!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can't argue with any of this.

Monty Python sang about Spam, when it comes to the dopers it is:
SCUM, SCUM, SCUM, SCUM
SCUM, SCUM, SCUM, SCUM
SCUUUMMMMM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.