No Opposition Supporters All Things Essendon* - Carlton Posters ONLY!

BIGGUS 64

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Can we close this thread. I don’t think it’s needed. I really couldn’t care less about the stain of a club and I feel we need to remove all dedicated threads to them. We’re on the up and we need to spend all our time celebrating our kids and marvelling at what Carlton’s doing.

I Vote to close.
I suggest you vote with your finger: stop clicking on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mediumsizered

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
they are a SH!T stain of a club and they need to be reminded of it every single day.
They have never owned up or taken responsibility for their actions. Until every single one involved with that club during that time has passed away, the stain will not be removed.
This is my kind of post. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BJuddy

Team Captain
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
they are a SH!T stain of a club and they need to be reminded of it every single day.
They have never owned up or taken responsibility for their actions. Until every single one involved with that club during that time has passed away, the stain will not be removed.
The Stain will never be removed from the history books.

It looks a little like this "*"

Last edited:

Metalcrusher

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Blackburn United EPL ... sorta
The *

2. (Linguistics)
a. (in historical linguistics) this sign used to indicate an unattested reconstructed form
b. (in descriptive linguistics) this sign used to indicate that an expression is ungrammatical or in some other way unacceptable

The main reason people use asterisks in a text is to censor a word

agro

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
The *

2. (Linguistics)
a. (in historical linguistics) this sign used to indicate an unattested reconstructed form
b. (in descriptive linguistics) this sign used to indicate that an expression is ungrammatical or in some other way unacceptable
c. (Collective noun) referring to the shit stain that is the Essendon Football Club.

The main reason people use asterisks in a text is to censor a word

EFA.

:p

Top Bottom