No Opposition Supporters All Things Essendon* - Carlton Posters ONLY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo's my hero

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Lucky you.
I missed it by by a wee bit.
Funny that, so did those *****
3 points.
I was eleven years of age. I was a fanatic. I experienced this drought breaker with my parents who hadn’t seen a flag since 1947. Growing up in Glenroy I always had to put up with * supporters. ******* everywhere. I was pretty happy walking into school the following Monday.

ESKIE

Keeping it Cool.
AFL Club
Carlton
I was eleven years of age. I was a fanatic. I experienced this drought breaker with my parents who hadn’t seen a flag since 1947. Growing up in Glenroy I always had to put up with * supporters. ******* everywhere. I was pretty happy walking into school the following Monday.
My sister went, she dragged me to the 50 year reunion last year ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Just re-watched the JLT match against *don.

Devon Smith is a sniping little prick who suffers majorly from small mans syndrome. Still pushing, shoving, niggling behind play. One of our players needs to run through him when we playthem in the season proper.

Oh, and Stringer is the biggest flog in the league..

Last edited:

agro

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Just re-watched the JLT match against *don.

Dylan Smith is a sniping little prick who suffers majorly from small mans syndrome. Still pushing, shoving, niggling behind play. One of our players needs to run through him when we playthem in the season proper.

Oh, and Stringer is the biggest flog in the league..

What about Devon Shiel?

Funk

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Caught up with some mates the other night.

Even the * supporter thought * gave up too much in the Shiel trade.

Setterfield deal looking much better in comparison (if he stays fit).

Metalcrusher

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Blackburn United EPL ... sorta
1551779478635.png

Edit:

No one knew how close this Logo was to real life … lol

And for shits and giggles a quote from an Essendon fan:

" For someone who hates Mozzies more than any other creature on this planet ... it really gives the irits that we'd use this animal on our logos."

Mosquitoes (alternate spelling mosquitos) are a group of about 3500 species of small insects that are a type of fly (order Diptera)

AFL Club
Carlton
What about Devon Shiel?
Cheers. Corrected it. No wonder he’s got a chip on his shoulder....what a shit name “Devon” is.

It’s about time our boys got in the faces of flogs like “Devon” and Stringer. Can’t just let them keep sniping without running through them when the time comes.

The thing is, when you watch them, they both have a good look before committing...then play the ‘he-man’ when our player picks up the ball.

They are anything but brave..

agro

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
View attachment 629876

Edit:

" For someone who hates Mozzies more than any other creature on this planet ... it really gives the irits that we'd use this animal on our logos."

Mosquitoes (alternate spelling mosquitos) are a group of about 3500 species of small insects that are a type of fly (order Diptera)

Just wait till Irwin Mosquito plays a game a gets 6 possessions, they won’t be able to make him favourite for the Rising Star Award quick enough.

:rolleyes:

jezzajay

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Giants, Lakers
View attachment 629876

Edit:

The amount of filthy disease this things carry...ugh.

BIGGUS 64

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Cheers. Corrected it. No wonder he’s got a chip on his shoulder....what a shit name “Devon” is.

It’s about time our boys got in the faces of flogs like “Devon” and Stringer. Can’t just let them keep sniping without running through them when the time comes.

The thing is, when you watch them, they both have a good look before committing...then play the ‘he-man’ when our player picks up the ball.

They are anything but brave..
It's a type of processed sandwich meat, isn't it?

Top Bottom