No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of shitstains I need a new dunny brush so wandered over to central footscray to find kmart are closed! anyone think of letting me know? anyone?
Paper works better and is softer for you too, just sayin

Unreal, I’ve got a photo taken by Otto (I’m sure you remember him) with Kourka brothers,Molly Meldrum and Alex Marcou after a night out at Dagamas(spelling?)...you gotta remember Dagamas later called 75th Squadron, best days of my life!
Sorry had a few quotes and plans to finish. Otto with his Polaroid gold!!! HAHAHA, Dagmas In Greek it was "Thengamas", Aph can explain the meaning. I always use to get the disco crowd after 3:am (in those day they shut early), quite a few footballers as well and they had to play the next day. Met my wife of 33 years there.

That was in Rathdowne st just down from the Kent
the original with the spinning wheel inside the door - made the best, cheapest pizza in town and kept most of melbourne's uni students fed for generations

Sorry had a few quotes and plans to finish. Otto with his Polaroid gold!!! HAHAHA, Dagmas In Greek it was "Thengamas", Aph can explain the meaning. I always use to get the disco crowd after 3:am (in those day they shut early), quite a few footballers as well and they had to play the next day. Met my wife of 33 years there.

Um no I won't :eek:

From memory notturno used to fire up at about 2am. Do you remember the owners younger son George?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the original with the spinning wheel inside the door - made the best, cheapest pizza in town and kept most of melbourne's uni students fed for generations
Small Capricosa $1.60! Owner Santos big black Cadillac parked out the front,walls covered with photos off celebs that had visited from Sophia Loren to Dino Zoff

The inane media circle jerk over every slightest little thing they do - an efficient disposal, a straight kick on goal, a successful interchange - is as inexplicable as it is unbearable.
Live coverage ...some essendope players put their socks on the right feet in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back