No Opposition Supporters All Things Essendon* - Carlton Posters ONLY!

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Thread starter Moderator #2,176

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MightyMighties

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton
Essendon Supporters disgracing themselves
So booing the result on ANZAC Day is an appropriate response to them.

No wonder they’re the most despised team, and this one is all on the supporters.

I wonder what the media will make of it. Will there be any calls to give it to another team more respectful of the day and the competition?

AFL Club
Carlton
In my opinion The Scum have lost their moral right to be a part of the most sacred day on the football calendar. How many ANZAC veterans spoke of their deadly foes in a disrespectful manner, none on Galipoli! They shared a smoke whilst burying their dead, they joked to each other from the trenches, they respected their enemies. To all those scum barrackers, they don't deserve this vaunted position. I actually support Collingwood every ANZAC Day, they belong there, the opponent should be rotated through the rest of the competition

Mondyboy

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
I suspect most Blues fans are like me: despise Collingwood. But on ANZAC day, despite my natural instinct, I find myself supporting the black and white with relish...such is my distain for all things *
Yep.

The * have been the true enemy for a couple of decades now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Login

Team Captain
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
I can't bring myself to barrack for the filth or the * on Anzac Day. I just hope they beat crap out of each other and both get reamed by bad umpiring decisions.

Top Bottom