No Opposition Supporters All Things Essendon* - Carlton Posters ONLY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rezzi

Senior List
AFL Club
Carlton
Really feel for the guy. Pay packet aside, his employer mishandled him twice in 2 years. The first one was tricky due to the nature of the injury, but this year, pretty clearly a result of mishandling. Being rushed back for JLT games after the calf...really makes them look like they were making it up as they went. Hopefully he can bounce back next year and put it behind him after the surgery.

__Bobcat__

Club Legend
Day Off
AFL Club
Carlton
All, young footy types need to take a good look at the Daniher ongoing injury predicament.

Simple lesson learnt from this all.

DONT INJECT UNKNOWN **** INTO YOUR BODY.
in the hope of becoming a better, faster Stronger Player..

Last edited:

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
AFL Club
Carlton
I actually like Joe Daniher, think he is one of the few fun character's we have in the game in today's robotic era and I am sorry we won't be seeing him again this season.
Maybe this belongs in the Unpopular Carlton Opinions thread, but at least Joe does display some individual flair (takes a certain amount of brass and IDGAF confidence to wear that 'touche) and I don't think he should be tainted with what happened in the Hirdank era. He was only a kid in footy terms when it happened. Put it this way, he has lot more integrity as a footballer than Tom 'Easy way sellout' Lynch (in my opinion)

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
I actually like Joe Daniher, think he is one of the few fun character's we have in the game in today's robotic era and I am sorry we won't be seeing him again this season.
Maybe this belongs in the Unpopular Carlton Opinions thread, but at least Joe does display some individual flair (takes a certain amount of brass and IDGAF confidence to wear that 'touche) and I don't think he should be tainted with what happened in the Hirdank era. He was only a kid in footy terms when it happened. Put it this way, he has lot more integrity as a footballer than Tom 'Easy way sellout' Lynch (in my opinion)
am i missing something, fonzy? what individual flair are we talking about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
Another loss we'll blame on the weather. I wonder what the excuse for next week will be? What about next season, and the season after that? This club needs a mass ******* cleanse, trade big named players who wont be around the next premiership and let's start building something right for a change.
Woosha and all his mates are gone, Dan Richardson goes, Xavier goes and so on and so on. Gut the whole place and hit the restart button

Healer

Senior List
AFL Club
Carlton
Another loss we'll blame on the weather. I wonder what the excuse for next week will be? What about next season, and the season after that? This club needs a mass ******* cleanse, trade big named players who wont be around the next premiership and let's start building something right for a change.
Woosha and all his mates are gone, Dan Richardson goes, Xavier goes and so on and so on. Gut the whole place and hit the restart button
And just when you think its all clean and they're all feeling brand new morally, it will all come back to haunt them.
In years to come when some injector is down on his luck, or some notable isn't being noticed anymore there will be the expose book, the missing tapes materialise or the media will get the inevitable million dollar scoop and the whole dirty saga will be laid bare for all to see. Then another generation of dopers fans will get to relive the pain.
We can live in hope .... the gift that keeps on giving.

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
"Well me and you have a different standard. That was unacceptable considering the team Richmond named. We went all out for a flag and can't even make finals. That loss sums up why we're a failure."

gandaal

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
They really need a coach who understands the modern game, and not a guy who needed to hire Mark Neeld to determine team strategy and tactics because even he wasn't as clueless as John.

Top Bottom