No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

a3a775a74400133e45fffc68a66cf351.jpg

DS: Mum!! What is it I’m playing
MUM: Da Da Da Da Daaaa

Good angle photo for the bobble head makers

Lucky you.
I missed it by by a wee bit.
Funny that, so did those *****
3 points.
I was eleven years of age. I was a fanatic. I experienced this drought breaker with my parents who hadn’t seen a flag since 1947. Growing up in Glenroy I always had to put up with * supporters. ******* everywhere. I was pretty happy walking into school the following Monday.

I was eleven years of age. I was a fanatic. I experienced this drought breaker with my parents who hadn’t seen a flag since 1947. Growing up in Glenroy I always had to put up with * supporters. ******* everywhere. I was pretty happy walking into school the following Monday.
My sister went, she dragged me to the 50 year reunion last year ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just re-watched the JLT match against *don.

Devon Smith is a sniping little prick who suffers majorly from small mans syndrome. Still pushing, shoving, niggling behind play. One of our players needs to run through him when we playthem in the season proper.

Oh, and Stringer is the biggest flog in the league..

Last edited:
Just re-watched the JLT match against *don.

Dylan Smith is a sniping little prick who suffers majorly from small mans syndrome. Still pushing, shoving, niggling behind play. One of our players needs to run through him when we playthem in the season proper.

Oh, and Stringer is the biggest flog in the league..

What about Devon Shiel?

Caught up with some mates the other night.

Even the * supporter thought * gave up too much in the Shiel trade.

Setterfield deal looking much better in comparison (if he stays fit).

1551779478635.png

Edit:

No one knew how close this Logo was to real life … lol

And for shits and giggles a quote from an Essendon fan:

" For someone who hates Mozzies more than any other creature on this planet ... it really gives the irits that we'd use this animal on our logos."

Mosquitoes (alternate spelling mosquitos) are a group of about 3500 species of small insects that are a type of fly (order Diptera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back