No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course it's just JLT blah blah blah, but the Bombres looked a bit pants last night. It was good.

Parish hasn't come on (their fans are freaking out about it, which is great).
Daniher is really their big hope, and he's anything but reliable at the second.
Hurley, for all his size and possessions, hates contests and actually doing anything other than switching play, it seems to me. Should be far more than he is.
Shiel, Zerrett, McGrath, Smith will still look pretty good once the real stuff starts, though.

I'm not 100% convinced Essendon are playing Parish in a position he's best suited to.
on the ground?

That just reminded me.... during JLT1 there was a group of * supporters standing near me in the pocket near the café/bar. One of them was talking about how dangerous Parish was, that if you gave him any space he was off and no one on the field would be able to catch him, that even Saad would struggle to keep up. Not sure he actually knew which one out there was Parish...

They have looked pretty ordinary really.
They rely heavily on getting it out quick from half back and get the ball over the top into the forward line to run onto - if you get my drift!? There is a way of saying what this play is but I can't think of it right now sorry :think:
It is the Seagull play that the Crows have perfected. Bog ordinary player gets 20+ goals a year from the defenders rolling up to try and stop the overlap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back