No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% spot on. Why when we gave Judd the "Visy deal" we were lambasted and belted upon by all and sundry in the media, yet when the bombers* do the exact same type of deal it's somehow not mentioned and seemingly is ok now? It's all part of the reason I hate them just as much as I love the blues.
I tell all I know that I follow 2 teams- the blues and whoever plays the druggies. Reluctantly I'm a pies supporter today, and I hope they ******* obliterate the filthy ******* cheating scumbags.
Funniest thing is, I was so happy we never gave GWS 2 first rounders for Shiel. He is not and NEVER will be worth that. Besides, I feel more than justified in my thoughts seeing Walsh killing it, whom we would've given up for a front running Judd-wannabe... **** Shiel and **** the bombers*

* yes Vincent … * YES!

You idiot! He's just gonna squeeze it out and use it as a clean sample!

enu-400-oz-Gold-Good-Delivery-List-Bar-9999-1026-20000-2.jpg

Exactly. They should be stripped of the points, end of story. Or the game stopped, and the player in question ordered to leave the ground as he's not listed as a player in the match. Otherwise, why even bother naming the team, if you're just going to play whoever you like anyway.

Imagine hypothetically, if we were in the grand final, and Crippa is not named in the side because he's "injured". But lo and behold, he runs out with the team anyway and is instrumental as he usually is. Would that be fair? Hell no. But under the rules, would we be prepared to cop a fine to surprise the opposition like that in a grand final? Hell yeah!

We ran out an extra player or two in 1982 grand final before it started. Geez, i miss us playing in grand finals.

We ran out an extra player or two in 1982 grand final before it started. Geez, i miss us playing in grand finals.

Yeah, I remember that, it was two players - David Clarke and Frank Marchesani. It was a ruse: at the last minute, they ran back up the race and Wayne Johnston and Jimmy Buckley took their places in the side. But I'm pretty sure they were at least listed in the squad, and anyway,they didn't actually play.

Last edited:
Essendon barely able to keep up with Collingwood. The pies should be further up.

Essendon have been embarrassing for over 15 years. AFL should take the ANZAC marquee game off them.
Isn't that what we hear about round 1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon Supporters disgracing themselves
So booing the result on ANZAC Day is an appropriate response to them.

No wonder they’re the most despised team, and this one is all on the supporters.

I wonder what the media will make of it. Will there be any calls to give it to another team more respectful of the day and the competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back