No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion The Scum have lost their moral right to be a part of the most sacred day on the football calendar. How many ANZAC veterans spoke of their deadly foes in a disrespectful manner, none on Galipoli! They shared a smoke whilst burying their dead, they joked to each other from the trenches, they respected their enemies. To all those scum barrackers, they don't deserve this vaunted position. I actually support Collingwood every ANZAC Day, they belong there, the opponent should be rotated through the rest of the competition

I suspect most Blues fans are like me: despise Collingwood. But on ANZAC day, despite my natural instinct, I find myself supporting the black and white with relish...such is my distain for all things *

Yep.

The * have been the true enemy for a couple of decades now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't bring myself to barrack for the filth or the * on Anzac Day. I just hope they beat crap out of each other and both get reamed by bad umpiring decisions.

Mid eighties it really started. A few games where they played real dirty. Never been forgotten or forgiven.

To put it another way, if my son or daughter brought home a Collingwood supporter I’d be annoyed but I’d get over it.

However, if they brought home a * supporter however there would be strong, strong words.

To put it another way, if my son or daughter brought home a Collingwood supporter I’d be annoyed but I’d get over it.

However, if they brought home a * supporter however there would be strong, strong words.
They would have to convert to Carlton before I’d let them into the family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE fans boo Jab, after he admitted the Drug saga was true and that he took part in the injecting program the year he won* the Brownlow. = Bad Fans, scum, who boos a champion?, he's a good guy tho.

* fans boo Pendles after losing a match on ANZAC day after letting the wobbles manhandle them in the 1st qtr = fair player, anyonr would, aren't we allowed to boo anymore?

WCE fans boo Jab, after he admitted the Drug saga was true and that he took part in the injecting program the year he won* the Brownlow. = Bad Fans, scum, who boos a champion?, he's a good guy tho.

* fans boo Pendles after losing a match on ANZAC day after letting the wobbles manhandle them in the 1st qtr = fair player, anyonr would, aren't we allowed to boo anymore?
Time and place for everything..

Why boo at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back