No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that stat....it’s all I have to reply with nowadays to my deadshit Essendon supporting mates.

No matter how hard they try they got nothing on that stat, to the point they don’t care bowing out in second week of finals just so they can remove it from the continuing records

*don fans have been booing since Jesus was a baby. They must get an instruction video with each membership.

BOTH Essendon and Collingwood copped bad decisions (non-decisions).

*don historically blame everyone else but their players.

s**t-stain of a club.

C'mon baggers, not nearly enough effort in maintaining the rage against this **** stain of a club.
They might get the impression we are forgiving and letting sleeping dogs lie. Harden the **** up.

This week is a positive one, lost to bottom of the table and got rogered by the umpires in the process.

Hard to be outraged with a smile on your face

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, was reading through the plethora of reader GoT theories about who will sit on the throne next week in the Age, this was about 2/3 of the way down the article.

Still hurting them....a good week would have been great if we’d got up

ca26a3fe0d29694cf72f779af2ae0d1a.jpg

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6124862/fresh-knee-concerns-for-bombers-star-smith/?cs=14238

"During the Sydney game, Devon had three sharp episodes in his knee in a different spot to what he'd had over the last couple of years with his knee having a PCL deficiency, which means the PCL isn't present"

Huh? Where did it go? Did he never have one? Running around playing AFL wouldn't be the best thing to be doing I would have thought? Guessing the surgery would be a graft of some sort?

Did * know this when they recruited him? 1 semi-kneeless, hungry for goal ex-giant for sale ? (OK I will concede he had a pretty good year last year)

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6124862/fresh-knee-concerns-for-bombers-star-smith/?cs=14238

"During the Sydney game, Devon had three sharp episodes in his knee in a different spot to what he'd had over the last couple of years with his knee having a PCL deficiency, which means the PCL isn't present"
Huh? Where did it go? Did he never have one? Running around playing AFL wouldn't be the best thing to be doing I would have thought? Guessing the surgery would be a graft of some sort?

Did * know this when they recruited him? 1 semi-kneeless, hungry for goal ex-giant for sale ? (OK I will concede he had a pretty good year last year)

His knee issues were known. Was one of the big risks in signing him.

sheedy probably single-handedly turned the 15 metre penalty into 50 with his deliberate delaying tactics, the man on the mark impeding the free kicker until options downfield were covered........* cheating the system since forever............

The squealing from Timmy, Lloyd and Slobbo about the ‘non-Rampe-free’ was gold.
Gives the germs something more to boo at.
Now their media mates are trying to fire up the *don players by saying they are ‘too nice’.
They are 3-5 and have beaten no-one. They have sold the farm over the last few years and are still an average football team. Their supporters are still arrogant and belligerent. Long may their struggles continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back