No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITSUHIRATO

All Australian
Jul 25, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6124862/fresh-knee-concerns-for-bombers-star-smith/?cs=14238

Huh? Where did it go? Did he never have one? Running around playing AFL wouldn't be the best thing to be doing I would have thought? Guessing the surgery would be a graft of some sort?

Did * know this when they recruited him? 1 semi-kneeless, hungry for goal ex-giant for sale ? (OK I will concede he had a pretty good year last year)

Essendon were aware of his knee injury when they recruited him.

Smith wanted to play for us, but we couldn’t come close to what he was being offered money wise by Essendon.

Source: Taylor Adams.

MacReady

Senior List
Jul 20, 2007
Princes Park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New York Giants. Knicks.
Look, injuries suck to anyone.

But we have them next week, Daniher and Smith out gives us a good chance over a team we actually have had a resonable record against last few years.

Play like we did against the Pies, we win. Play like we did against GWS/Roos they will murder us. I just don't want to go in cocky against them as it's 1 ******* game I don't want to lose.

Play like we did against the Pies, we win. Play like we did against GWS/Roos they will murder us. I just don't want to go in cocky against them as it's 1 ******* game I don't want to lose.
sorry, did you see our effort last week? cocky........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back