No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another loss we'll blame on the weather. I wonder what the excuse for next week will be? What about next season, and the season after that? This club needs a mass ******* cleanse, trade big named players who wont be around the next premiership and let's start building something right for a change.
Woosha and all his mates are gone, Dan Richardson goes, Xavier goes and so on and so on. Gut the whole place and hit the restart button
And just when you think its all clean and they're all feeling brand new morally, it will all come back to haunt them.
In years to come when some injector is down on his luck, or some notable isn't being noticed anymore there will be the expose book, the missing tapes materialise or the media will get the inevitable million dollar scoop and the whole dirty saga will be laid bare for all to see. Then another generation of dopers fans will get to relive the pain.
We can live in hope .... the gift that keeps on giving.

"Well me and you have a different standard. That was unacceptable considering the team Richmond named. We went all out for a flag and can't even make finals. That loss sums up why we're a failure."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just be careful when you are pulling stuff out of a fridge. To all my BF family I unconditionally apologize for this inadvertent but nonetheless stupid mistake.

Toxic Water Bottle.jpg

Just be careful when you are pulling stuff out of a fridge. To all my BF family I unconditionally apologize for this inadvertent but nonetheless stupid mistake.

View attachment 697770

6613406-jonge-vrouwelijke-scheidsrechter-de-rode-kaart-ge%C3%83%C2%AFsoleerd-op-wit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back