No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, a thumping trifecta by the doggies over the bombers this weekend in all 3 games.

41tuqm8udmf31.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amusing though it may be to see the * fans turn on their own, I really don't blame them for being p!ssed off. For a team that should be battling their @rses off to stay finals-relevant, this was a shameful capitulation, against a team below them on the ladder.

At least when we were losing by 100+, we had the "excuse" of being, well... crap.
The bummers are in the eight. They needed to step up and stave off a charge from a team challenging them for their place in the eight and * utterly failed to show up.
If this were Carlton, the melts on this board would be spectacular!

Last edited:
If he was booing I hope he got thrown out.......
There was a cop two metres to his right out of picture.
He was venting but common sense applied and a cop around rather than some stupid behaviour officer or some such wank.
Cop just watched on to see nothing got out of hand which is a nice change from the bullshit security nonsense that was over the top a few months back.

My favourite post from * board:

“Ruthlessness only comes from the top.
Sack the coach and those that pull the strings and shuffle some established players out will get you a culture shock.
I said a year ago trade Merrett out. We don't need a kick chasing down hill skier setting an example for the rest.
James Hird wouldn't have tolerated this. Wish he was still our coach.

There was a cop two metres to his right out of picture.
He was venting but common sense applied and a cop around rather than some stupid behaviour officer or some such wank.
Cop just watched on to see nothing got out of hand which is a nice change from the bulls**t security nonsense that was over the top a few months back.

Sarcasm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back