No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
My favourite post from * board:

“Ruthlessness only comes from the top.
Sack the coach and those that pull the strings and shuffle some established players out will get you a culture shock.
I said a year ago trade Merrett out. We don't need a kick chasing down hill skier setting an example for the rest.
James Hird wouldn't have tolerated this. Wish he was still our coach.

Oh my They’ll be fkd for a while if even a large minority think that

I’ll take Merrett thanks

Healer

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2018
Timboon
AFL Club
Carlton

Sack the coach and those that pull the strings and shuffle some established players out will get you a culture shock.
I said a year ago trade Merrett out. We don't need a kick chasing down hill skier setting an example for the rest.
Yea Hird would have take incisive action at half time and doubled the dosages

Western Blue

Team Captain
Mar 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Perth

Oh to be so dumb.
Poor bastard.

Quite good by Gleeson....🙂

Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin took 108 minutes to circle the earth on his first space flight in 1961.
Essendon took the same time between kicking goals at Marvel Stadium on Saturday night. So yes, you could have circled the earth in the time it took Essendon to kick their second goal against the Bulldogs. At least Gagarin would have enjoyed the view, which is more than can be said for those watching the Bombers.

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos

isn't that Aaron Francis?

jj1978

Brownlow Medallist
May 11, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
If they miss out on the 8 it could spell doom for Woosha and may shake things up..... Do NOT want!

I'd love for them to finish 8th... play a final... lose by a couple of goals =>
1. Appeases the fan base that 2020 is going to be better.
2. Woosha survives.
3. They get a harder 2020 draw
4. They still havn't won a final in almost 2 decades.
5. Them finishing 8th probably keeps Adelaide out.

Interesting question... when was the last time (if any) that a team that has made finals has had a 100 point loss during the season?

Aug 30, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
If they miss out on the 8 it could spell doom for Woosha and may shake things up..... Do NOT want!

I'd love for them to finish 8th... play a final... lose by a couple of goals =>
1. Appeases the fan base that 2020 is going to be better.
2. Woosha survives.
3. They get a harder 2020 draw
4. They still havn't won a final in almost 2 decades.
5. Them finishing 8th probably keeps Adelaide out.

Interesting question... when was the last time (if any) that a team that has made finals has had a 100 point loss during the season?
Swamp did post that this was the first time since the top 8 was introduced in '94 that a team outside the 8 beat a team inside the 8 by 100+ points.

I think I'm personally hoping for Port & Dogs to make the 8. It'd also be nice for hawthorn & Freo to win the next couple as that could push * out to 11th (ahead of ADE). While we're at it, as much of an outside possibility as it is, let's win our next 2 and have Norf get pumped... that could potentially see us move to 14th, 3 spots behind * (and 2 behind ADE)...

With Blake C heading to * as an assistant next year, are * hoping for the caretaker sweet shot?

pressure on John
If he lasts the year

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Number of syringes found at Windy Hill in 2012?

Number of * supporters with an IQ higher than 50 .. ?

Number of frequent Flyer points Dank racked up on trips to Mexico ?

Oh I get it .... number of days since that useless mob won anything even remotely meaningful!!! (like a final.)
I like your logic though..A+..

Blues177

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton

What ??

That year Hird lost to ST KILDA by 110 points in round 14 and lost to Adelaide by 112 points in round 20.
Then sacked with only 3 rounds to go till end of season!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back