No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell me Kevin you lying hypocritical plonko - how much was your golden child James Hird getting per year from JB Were sitting in his corner office which he used about 2 hours per week - which was arranged by the most hypocritical corrupt rorter of all Ron Evans.

None of which was included in your TPP.

:rolleyes:

Tell me Kevin you lying hypocritical plonko - how much was your golden child James Hird getting per year from JB Were sitting in his corner office which he used about 2 hours per week - which was arranged by the most hypocritical corrupt rorter of all Ron Evans.

Fair dinkum Kev.
Your taddies were still swimming around in the cultural genetics soup that gave birth to "whatever it takes"
What a legacy to be proud of you muppet.

Old Confucius saying Kev, "when up to your nose in s**t, best to keep mouth closed"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct call out - Sheedy is a scumbag.

Does he mention the amount of money the AFL were paying him to promote (coach) GWS while Mark Williams was doing all the work and getting paid peanuts? Probably not. Same, Same but different?
The guy is another Mick Malthouse, very clever people, but nothing is ever their fault, it's always someone else's fault. He has also come out and said Jab Watson should also have his Brownlow back. FFS, stop interviewing these guys, won't anyone think about the children.

How about * do what every team that has had prolonged success, ask the better players to take less to keep the team together. I wonder what the reaction you would have seen from Hird and Lloyd. Short discussion I would think.

Don't cry about Juddy 6 years later.

Never forget Sheedy introduced the Carlton hatred to •don in the early 80s after his bitter rivalry with us when playing for Richmond in the 70s.

So happy Kevin ‘the Carlton hater’ Sheedy still has sleepless nights over their ‘unlosable’ Preliminary final loss in 99.

Is an irrelevant old drunk who gets way too much air time.

not as deep and dark as the nightmares he has about big nick...........

show_image.php

graphic courtesy blueseum.org

Cry me a river, Kev.

A serious tool, that man.
I’ve been to a few functions where he’s been the guest. He never ceases to let everyone in the room know what an honour and a privilege it is to be in his presence.

How Kevin Sheedy got elevated to legend status in the Australian Rules Hall of Fame is something that still bothers me to this day.

If we are talking from an non playing POV, Lou Richards had a far bigger impact and legacy from being a beloved media and footy promoting icon for Channel's 7 and 9 For several generations.

Sweet Lou should be a legend of the HOF, not a glorified plumbing thug from Prahan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back