No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
not as deep and dark as the nightmares he has about big nick...........

show_image.php

graphic courtesy blueseum.org

My first grand final and endearing memories of sharing that with my father who managed to get me and my sister into the game on one ticket.

Not so endearing the following years Grand Final when Richmond extracted revenge with unsanitary and illegal brutality.

Sheedy coached them for what 27 years, virtually ran that club, they still haven’t got their sh*t together since he left

Thankfully
Sheedy coached about half of their Team of the Century players over more than a quarter of a century.

4 flags is a fairly poor return

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
I hope they don’t wake up and stop the thought of trading Daniher, he’s a gun when fit which Sydney will get him if is traded.

Gun key forwards are like hens teeth, never ever trade them when you manage to find one

Can’t wait for Mitch Brown /McKernan to be their only tall forwards...I reckon 6000 days will be very achievable

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
a
How are the commentators suggesting Essendon are a young group on the rise?

Hurley, Hooker getting on.
Heppell, Merrett, Shiel good but are what they are.
Stringer is what he is - sometimes brilliant, often flawed
Saad is exciting but not improving. Neither is AMT.
Belcho is starting to get found out.

The improvement would look to be McGrath (fair enough) and Daniher.... where the hell else is it coming from?

By comparison, I’d say we have 15+ players who legitimately should improve next year.
a bit late to this, but the only play i’d take from * is dev smith

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Sheedy's blatant racism and xenophobia (especially towards the World Game and its players and supporters) often gets forgotten these days

Love Fozzie, he is what I consider a great Australian. What he did helping secure the release of persecuted refugee Hakeem al-Araibi is nothing short of extraordinary. Sheedy is just a bitter, sour old dinosaur.

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Sheedy's blatant racism and xenophobia (especially towards the World Game and its players and supporters) often gets forgotten these days

Love Fozzie, he is what I consider a great Australian. What he did helping secure the release of persecuted refugee Hakeem al-Araibi is nothing short of extraordinary. Sheedy is just a bitter, sour old dinosaur.

Good bloke by all accounts is Fozzie. Knows he has a platform and uses his powers for good I rate him. Don’t rate his sport lol but I rate him

Keyza

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Tell me Kevin you lying hypocritical plonko - how much was your golden child James Hird getting per year from JB Were sitting in his corner office which he used about 2 hours per week - which was arranged by the most hypocritical corrupt rorter of all Ron Evans.

None of which was included in your TPP.

:rolleyes:
Lets not forget hird.com and lloyd.com

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
Listened to Sheedy's say on the "Sacked" series, always someone else's fault and likes to talk about other clubs shifty deals. Had to get rid of players due to poor planning for salary cap which cost him another 2 flags he reckons. Has his opinion on the drug saga but didn't give much as he said he is patient and hopes he is still alive to see the truth. Jab is still the Brownlow medalist and Fletcher was suspended for the year without being drug tested. Still doesn't understand the rules of WADA.

To me, it sounds like the AFL is paying him hush money, (he is still employed by them-World Ambassador) to not slander them re the DRUG saga. Kevin, the AFL were trying to help *, but WADA found them to run a systematic doping program of which not enough valid records were kept, not even to a standard of your local vet.

Healer

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2018
Timboon
AFL Club
Carlton
Listened to Sheedy's say on the "Sacked" series, always someone else's fault and likes to talk about other clubs shifty deals. Had to get rid of players due to poor planning for salary cap which cost him another 2 flags he reckons. Has his opinion on the drug saga but didn't give much as he said he is patient and hopes he is still alive to see the truth. Jab is still the Brownlow medalist and Fletcher was suspended for the year without being drug tested. Still doesn't understand the rules of WADA.

To me, it sounds like the AFL is paying him hush money, (he is still employed by them-World Ambassador) to not slander them re the DRUG saga. Kevin, the AFL were trying to help *, but WADA found them to run a systematic doping program of which not enough valid records were kept, not even to a standard of your local vet.
Or a BUPA aged care home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back