No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're right & most of them are prefixed by a word starting with 'f'.
France - where you get paid $1mil to holiday for 12 months
Forgot - to tell ASADA you were getting jabs offsite
Four - number of senior staff sacked over the doping scandal
Forever - the length of time the club will be tarnished

France - where you get paid $1mil to holiday for 12 months AND impregnate a local.
Forgot - to tell ASADA you were getting jabs offsite
Four - number of senior staff sacked over the doping scandal
Forever - the length of time the club will be tarnished

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

3fk4rw.jpg

Pinched this from Facebook, what are we, chopped liver ? Pretty sure our last 15 years have been more miserable than the Saints (They at least made 3 GFs in that time)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks *, but I'll look elsewhere he says.......

See, I like clarity of language. It's a bit of a thing. I'd vastly prefer everyone know what I'm talking about when I speak, and for there to be a connotation of the dirty scumbag's cheating behind the word than to convey the notion of their cheating but for everyone not to know to whom it refers.

yep, thank christ they've basically been sitting on their hands whilst we have been rebuilding...........
Been more akin to watching them kick own goals over and over again, such is the degree they've gotten it wrong with pretty much their entire list management direction since they got their players back.

See, I like clarity of language. It's a bit of a thing. I'd vastly prefer everyone know what I'm talking about when I speak, and for there to be a connotation of the dirty scumbag's cheating behind the word than to convey the notion of their cheating but for everyone not to know to whom it refers.
I'm pretty sure most here know what * refers to. Particularly in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back