No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bus driver was an hour late. He will pay for his incompetence. Death threats on the way.

If Geelong had of turned up an hour after the game started I still think they would have beaten *.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jack Dyer said he played in a game when they turned up half an hour late and only trailed by 1 point.
The opposition were waiting for Jack’s team to kick in after the point!!!!

Can add around 359 more days at least to their last final win too.

Will tick over 17 years :D

And with the way their list is heading, probably gonna be a few more years too...

An * fan right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone needs a pick me up today get on the AFL website and listen to Lloydy lamenting how poor * are.

https://www.afl.com.au/video/497342...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1599441025001

Essendon, the AFL and their mates in the media who have been “boosting” & “fluffing” them for the past 7 years (all through the drugs scandal) have only themselves to blame.

And by holy Christ if the AFL hand out anything to these low life bastards that resembles anything like a handout - (even some wishy/washy SANFL or VFL priority selections :rolleyes: ) I’ll go the proverbial ape droppings.

:mad:

Essendon, the AFL and their mates in the media who have been “boosting” & “fluffing” them for the past 7 years (all through the drugs scandal) have only themselves to blame.

And by holy Christ if the AFL hand out anything to these low life bastards that resembles anything like a handout - (even some wishy/washy SANFL or VFL priority selections :rolleyes: ) I’ll go the proverbial ape droppings.

The league will probably give them a 1st round pick this year if Daniher leaves the club, this despite him only playing a grand total of 13 games since the beginning of 2018.

Strong post content to username correlation

The statistics make for difficult reading for Essendon fans. They've won just two first quarters for the season, worse than bottom-of-the-ladder Adelaide.

Last edited:
What a circus it's becoming at * Land. Daniher will likely leave, Hooker and Hurley on their last legs to be honest and Mosquito is out for next season as well. Rutten hasn't really done anything to prove his worth yet.. WHAT WAS SHIEL THINKING??? They have a lot more pain to come before they contend for anything

So, McKenna's retired.

When he and Saad were running gangbusters off halfback, * played a good brand of footy which could score quickly. With him being a write off this year and now he's unsurprisingly gone, coaches will sit heavily on Saad. Hence their crappy ball movement.

When he and Saad were running gangbusters off halfback, * played a good brand of footy which could score quickly. With him being a write off this year and now he's unsurprisingly gone, coaches will sit heavily on Saad. Hence their crappy ball movement.

For some reason, Rutten's plonked him on the HFF, which completely wreaks his game.

You don't play HFF with a poor read of the game; pace and kicking alone don't work. Down back, they looked for him; up forward, he doesn't know where to be or when to get there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back